I want to scuba Dive !

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
A friend of mine that frequents the Carribeans. just gave me a great idea. He suggested that between drinking Presidentes' and eyeing Chicas parading up and down the beach , why not learn to scuba dive. Why didn't I think of that? :alien:

I checked the archives for information on possible cost and so far it seems that the average PADI certified instruction training is between $300 to 500 USD is that correct ? . If it's going to cost that much, I am thinking maybe I should get certified in the US (less expensive), and just pay for the dives in the DR. I welcome any advcie or comments from those who have already done this on the North Coast.

sami

Aug 7, 2003
you can contact Leslie at Dolphin Dive in Cabarete 809 5710842
Her prices are Padi certification course.....$199.00
good luck , bring a banana for the fish
sandra

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
Thanks Sami. Does the price includes equipment (Snorkel, Fins, Vest) or are those rented seperately ?

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
I checked them out Ken, their website boasts that they are one of the best, but they do not list their prices. I dont want to miss out on this new experience because their too expensive. I'll keeping searching the archives.

Thanks for the info Sami, I wrote Dolphins phone # down for consideration.

:p Man I cant wait whohoooooo!:bunny:

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
I spent a week on the north coast and got certified with North Coast...they are EXCLELLENT! All materials supplied including books and training videos, wet suit, tanks, mask etc etc....They even provided p/up and return to the hotel I was staying at in Playa Dorada.

Before you jump on the cheap bandwagon see what is included and remember this is an expensive hobby.
HN