crazy moon disco rocks!!!

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
the crazy moon disco on the playa dorada compex is amazing. what fun four of us girls had. and we keep on going back!!! but now we're looking for fun in sosua for next march. any suggestions?

OneMex

Nov 30, 2003
Do you have to be 18 to get into the disco?

What if a group of adults brought along a younger person just under the age of 18? You think they'd be let in?

Winker

Mar 3, 2003
Under 18 is no problem, I travelled with my niece who was 16 at the time and there were no restrictions. Just keep a close eye on the people they dance with.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
crazy moon entrance age

When i went to Playa Dorada last time, we spoke to a lady who was living over there. She said when her 17 year old son came over to visit, he was refused entrance into crazy moon. However i think this was a one off. Some of my dominican friends are under 18, they all go in. It might depend on the doormans mood!

laura h

Oct 1, 2003
im 23, i do look a little young for my age, i went most nights with friends (all old enough -some younger & some in there 30's) with no problem. but on one occaision i was asked for ID! mortifying ! i told him i was 23 and he seemed ok with it- so i think it down to how there feeling on the night.