Huelga: will DR1 be on strike Nov. 11?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
I plan to set up a couple hour free for all to allow anyone and everyone to flame andyone and everyone in sight, and then send whole threads down in a rain of fiery delete stones thrown at my forum in DR1 from Xanadu Ranch.

:ermm:

Ah, if I have any power for the computers, that is.

Tom (aka XR)

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
Godspeed...

Robert said:
I'll be at the beach...

Don't expect to arrive via any sort of public transportation. By all means, travel by daylight. Finally, mind the burning tires!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The LAST 3 day Strike,was called off after 1 day for lack of interest!

All-In-All,November looks like a pretty GOOD month this year! Since "Constitution Day" is celebrated on the 6th.,the "Huelga" on the 11th.,for at least one day,and I am off to Sosua on the 24th,for "Escotts" Thankgiving "WEEK" celebrations,I can pretty much stop doing any work at all right now! We all know that after the people get their "Christmas Bonus'"(supposedly to be paid EARLY this year to all government employees!) they will either "quit" their job,or just not work until about the 8th of January,2 days after 3 Kings Day! "What a Country!"...Maybe we should call it the Dominican "NOT WORK" ethic!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Don't get me wrong,I have started "sleeping" from 1 to 3 every afternoon,and not returning to work after my "Siesta"! I am easing into the holiday period of not working at all!

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
What a Lazy guy i mean (RICH GUY) money makes you sleep alot when you have as much as you Mr C.C. "DORMILON" i just can't get use to sleep a siesta yet, i'll be trying hard in the next couple of months>>>> LOL!

i had to edit the freaky stuff out too many under 18 around!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Is a national strike on Nov 11 exected? If so, the Dominicans that I have talked with in Sosua don't know anything about it.