haunted houses

beano

Oct 29, 2003
Long time reader, first time poster. Anyhow, my ladyfriend and myself are heading to the DR for a quick week over Thanksgiving. She has never been, and I am to be the tour guide, as I have visited 4 times before. We're flying into SDQ and will spend a night somewhere in either Boca Chica or the Capital before hopping on a bus to the north coast. I've been doing as much research as I can on finding accomodation in the Capital, and have narrowed it down to a few (budget is the real determining factor). Now for my question, with all of the history in SD, are there any known B&B's or hotels that are known to be haunted. We're not weirdo's, but with Halloween upon us, we've been watching all of these shows on the Travel Channel, and thought it would be neat to stay in one of these places. What better place to experience this than in the DR. Thanks.

daisyone

Aug 16, 2003
What a cool idea! I've seen those shows on the travel channel. If you find one and stay..let me know how it was.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
You want to pay money to go on vacation and stay in a haunted hotel? You are nutty man. This is a cool topic though. Are there any known haunted hotels/residences in the DR?
Larry

roca

Jun 23, 2003
For the past couple of days, news all over the DR have been reporting of a house down south, in San Juan I believe. People from Univision have already been here doing reports on it this week. The thing is, this haunted house is not for rent but maybe you could visit. The news speak of plates, glasses and all sorts of things just flying and crashing into walls.

beano

Oct 29, 2003
Trust me, it's not really my idea. I have a hard enough time sleeping at night. But, this is my girlfriend's first trip to the DR, and I want to make it as memorable as possible. I'm not going to be walking around the house with any gadgets looking for "paranormal activity". I was simply looking for accomodations, in the Oldest City in the New World, that was thought to be haunted. Just for fun, I promise.