Wedding

trishdeyar

Oct 16, 2002
www.hiddenhilltop.com
Hi everyone,

I don't post often, but I do read. Don't have a lot of DR content to talk about. However........I was married on Friday night to a wonderful man I have been with for four years. I have posted some new pix on my webshots page. There are two albums - one Punta Cana (there's my DR content!!!) and the other "Trish" The wedding photos are on the Trish album.

http://community.webshots.com/user/trishdeyar

I hope that works, if not, I'll have to call on Hylwud to help me again!!!

Thanks,
Trish

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi Trish,

Greetings and congratulations from just down the road in Dartmouth.

Gregg Andrews

P.S. - It worked for me!! Good luck with the campground.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Hey Trish,
Congrats on getting married! And thanks for sharing your pictures you have a lovely family. You should post more often some new voices would be a welcome change.

Smooches...Clip.

trishdeyar

Oct 16, 2002
www.hiddenhilltop.com
Thanks Gregg and Clipped - Gregg, if you're a camper, would love to see you one day camping! Clipped - I seldom talk here as I have only been to the DR twice, both times at AI (gasp!! :) ) but I loved getting away from NS and to the warmth of the country and the people. I find because of that I don't have a lot to talk about that is DR related, and some of the pissing matches that go on at times I don't ~want~ to get involved in!

Now..........if someone from the DR wanted info on NS.....well then I could chat up a storm! lol

Anyway - I was just so damn proud of the Jim, our families and the wedding that I wanted to share - even if I don't really know many people from here, from reading so much I expect I know people here better then they know me.

Trish

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
Trish those are very

nice pictures & a beautiful family.
Keep posting so the crew can get to know you.
Hope you have the chance to come down to the DR more often.

Ccarabella

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Count me in!

I am from Dartmouth, NS Canada, I have been reading this board for well over 2 years, and travel to the DR often. Wow, proportionately speaking, we have lots of Maritimers here. How very nice!

Cheers,
Nelly

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Hey Trish!

Thanks for the PM..Start posting you have been to AI's..ALOT of people apparently go to them..That is what keeps the DR's economy going I bet..:) Congrats on the wedding! Lots of luck to you both! Pam