Finding a chica seria in Puerto Plata

Frenchie1

Oct 30, 2003
Hi everybody,

Now, first of all, sorry that my english is not so good, I am french and come from Paris. I write this add because I am a little bit in despair.
My first travel to DR was in march 2003, and my second in April 2003. I literally felt in love with the country and all the beautiful chicas who are leaving there...but anywhere I go, in paradas, discotecas, pubs and bars of the north coast, the girls ask me for money and never for true love.
I am 33 years old, a very good looking guy, cute, sociable, speaking 5 languages, globetrotter and it's always the same: i fall in love with a dominican girl and finally, she ask me for money after we had sex, and so on...I don't understand because i really want to marry one of these beautiful chicas. Here is a story of my last vacation in Puerto Plata. One night I went to the Babylon in POP and I met a wonderful girl there. We danced together Bachata, drunk Ron Brugal...then she asked me to go out with her, without asking me for money!!! So I thought yes, this is the right one...But afterwards, after our wonderful night (we had sex), she asked me for money in the morning..."ayuda me para mi nino". I thought: "my god, again a camarera"...So now I am really in despair: where can I find a serious chica in Puerto Plata (because I plan to go there for 2 weeks in november). Can anybody tell me where i must go, which place? Or maybe you know a serious chica who really wants to meet a cute french guy for mariage? Thanks for your answers !!!!
Frenchie1

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Good grief,
Frenchie welcome to DR1.
I have a question. How do you fall in love so fast? Maybe it's lust.The two are very close and hard to tell sometimes. If you want to get married what's wrong with the girls in your own country. Why try so hard?

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Just curious..

Why do you want a dominican chica? Aren't there any nice ones where you reside?

Aside from finding beautiful girls to make your head spin, there is very little else. Wouldn't you want to find an educated girl instead?

Edited to add:

Anna I was too busy typing and didn't see your post. I basically said the same thing. Valga la redundancia!

Last edited:

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
OKKKK Frenchie...

Maybe if you find one who will not have SEX with you when you just met her..CLUE? You move too fast to expect a good girl..You will not find her in a club I bet..Ask AZB..He is the resident Expert on DR1..Claims to be great at finding HIGH CLASS non money grubbing, EDUCATED women..Good Luck to you...:) PAM

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Frenchi, do your homework before you go out looking for love in the wrong places. Places like Babylon, crystal, el boem (not sure of the spelling) and the carwashes are all hooker joints. These girls are all hookers are will perform sexual acts for money only. If you are a big sucker then they will agree to become your girlfriends / fiance etc as long as you send them money regularly. As soon as you get on the plane they will start hooking again.
Puerto plata has some of the most ugliest girls in DR, sosua and cabarete are not far behind. Its the same group that move back and forth in those locations.
You pretty much have no chance of meeting any decent girls in tourist places. All the girls there are poor and all want money. Almost 99% are hookers. So have fun and pay up.
The decent girls are in santiago, la vega and moca area. these girls don't want any visiting foreigners so you are pretty much out of luck.
Regards
AZB

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
hey take it for what its worth,suck up the fact that you pay for it, and atleast have a good time while you're there. we all want to live in the fantasy world of being madly in love, and living the wild life, as for marriage, well, one day at a time. sounds like you fall in love way too often, so how do u know if you really are each time you go there? just from my own experiences, when u get off the plane, and the heat and music and above all the freedom hits yu, we all get caught up in it. enjoy, play safe and appreciate the time you're there, because when you get home and back to reality, you'll count the days until you get back there. cheri

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
There is no such thing as "FREE PUSSY"!

In FRANCE,and especially in the DR! You had Great Sex with the girl,give her some money!!! I know that "Canadians" are cheap,I guess they learned it from the French!!!
You think she went with you for your "French Charm"? Not in this country! Everybody pays,nobody rides for free!

Sounds like a "Sock Puppet" to me Anna! First post ,all about sex and dominican girls! Been there,done that!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
There are just so many things wrong with this question that I don't know where to start.

A frenchman looking for true love in Puerto Plata, (apparently incapable of finding it anywhere in Europe) and then asking for help with it on the internet.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
"my god, again a camarera"

A waitress?????

I think this guy is confusing restaurant service with sex and is getting upset when they ask for a tip!
Then again I can't blame him because the French are lousy tippers!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Tony C said:
"my god, again a camarera"

A waitress?????

I think this guy is confusing restaurant service with sex and is getting upset when they ask for a tip!
Then again I can't blame him because the French are lousy tippers!
Watch how you use the word "FRENCH" because Robert took the word out and put ****** in instead.

I didn't even insult the dope.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Frenchie1 said:
Hi everybody,

>>>but anywhere I go, in paradas, discotecas, pubs and bars of the north coast, the girls ask me for money and never for true love.

(keep giving them money you might have SUCKER written all over your face) don't give them money!!!!

>>>I am 33 years old, a very good looking guy, CUTE, sociable,

Don't say you are cute! what the hell (that's for girls) lol!

Frenchie1

Oct 30, 2003
OK!

Hi everybody,

ici Paris! Thanks a lot for your answers. So I will try to enjoy my time in Puerto Plata and to "put in my mind" that I must pay to have fun with girls...but maybe I will find a chica seria, who knows, life is full of good surprises. And to answer your question why it is so difficult to find a girl (novia) in France, especially in Paris: people are individualist, they are only looking for themselves. And my dream would be to mary an exotic woman. So, I hope to find my dream dominican mujer very soon. By the way, don't say that frenchmen are loosers...each person has it's own personality, know the person before judging her. Okay amigos, bye!

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Re: OK!

. .each person has it's own personality, know the person before judging her. Okay amigos, bye!

Maybe we all got this one wrong--"judging her",, "Im cute"
Is frenchie a woman? (I know first post said Im a guy) but posting was so stupid I find it hard to believe this was a man.

Frenchie1

Oct 30, 2003
!!!

Hi Johne,

sorry, my english is not good, I am french.
I am a Man. If you don't believe me we can drink a beer together in POP (if you are on the north coast).
Bye
Frenchie

DRgirlatheart

Sep 20, 2003
Explanation

I don't know if anyone cares, but I can explain why Frenchie used "her" in the phrase "know a person before judging her"...
He used "her" because in French, the word for person is feminine. If he had said it in French, he would have used "avant de la juger", so translated the "la" in French to "her" in English.

Other than that, I will not comment, on the grounds that I will probably get lots of people mad at me.

Regards.