Flights from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo

sherry1

Oct 30, 2003
I will be staying at a resort in Punta Cana during the week of Thanksgiving and I would like to visit Santo Domingo. Can anyone tell me how to book a r/t flight from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo? I received information from the internet stating that Air Santo Domingo has flights for around $60, but I haven't found anything. Help?

eli

Jun 10, 2003
Try Air Santo Domingo they fly once a day i believe from punta cana in the morning and they leave herrera late afternoon.

Their number is 809-381-0077 see if it works.

sherry1

Oct 30, 2003
Thank you

I'm looking for some additional information. Can anyone recommend a travel agent that they've used to book flights from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo? I'm definitely interested in taking a side trip from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo, but I prefer to fly instead of taking a taxi or bus. Any information on how to make this trip would be extremely helpful.

Last edited:

eli

Jun 10, 2003
You can also call Air Century or AERODOMCA or Caribair which are the local carriers that fly within the island.

Travel Agents do not sell domestic travel airline tickets. at least not here in the D.R. (for the route you are requesting)