Should we let AEROMAR become Lineas Aereas Dominicana(Icelandic)???

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
And who are you to decide for them? is just a non offensive question....... however if you are part owner pehaps you can get spare a few tickets let me know.................................

Xpert

Oct 12, 2003
Sure I can spare some tickets, but that does not mean I part own the company. But you know what, I'll get you free tickets but I cant promise you that you'll ever get a chance to use them. At the rate that this airline is going you dont have a chance, but you can keep dreaming just a bit.

P.S. ERICKXSON Let me know went you want to travel I make the Arrangement's.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
I would never use a free ticket from BQ, before the trip I'd needed a flower to guess, they fly, they not, they fly, they not. If they fly delay can be 10 hours, maybe we will visit STI on our way to NYC, maybe BQ will endorse me to another carrier. So, what's the point, todays' rt fare SDQ NYC SDQ is about 330 USD with all taxes, so it is just 330 USD, it is nothing at all , what's the problem?

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aeromar

Aviastar is is confirmed that you hate Aeromar!

Ok, the current situation and what was happend the last years some times!

You preffer ASD so why you blame Aeromar!

You still know that Aeromar have a bigger image as ASD and have more experience, Aeromar is the second biggest airline in the Dominican Market after American Airlines!

Problems are the facts! Aeromar will be no more the same as past!

Aircrafts are coming! Dont be afraid from High Season Aeromar will continue their flights after a stop of like some 2 months!

Aeromar can operate flights now but if they will fly on a 4 weekly basis, Aeromar will not profit because they selling tickets after some date! from December a daily basis on STI-JFK/SDQ-JFK and MIA-SDQ as SDQ-SJU

We will see what happend the next weeks!

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Air Santo Domingo

Witch Airline is a DOMINICAN AIRLINE!

AEROMAR (B737-200) HI-777

Have Air Santo Domingo jet aircrafts! NO

B757-200/B727-200 OPERTAED BY TRANS MERIDIAN, CREW TRANS MERIDIAN/DOMINICAN MIXES.

Is TRANS MERIDIAN A DOMINICAN AIR COMPANY , NO

I dont hate Air Santo Domingo i love they also but some facts because you hate BQ so much!

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1, according to your funny statement it seems that Air Atlanta is dominican carrier, otherwise why are you talking about Transmeridian being non-dominican carrier?

And I am so tired to state here that I DO NOT HATE AEROMAR, I just hate the way they work, I hate unprofessionalism that dominates there. I don't accept the way they work, they way they bump passengers, their ridiculous SDQ STI NYC flights, etc. I am so tired to say this, over and over you sing the same song.

Bring me the bible and I will swear that I do not hate that thing. I even used to fly with them, actually it had nothing to do with Aeronar because flight was oiperated by Falcon with their crew, so you gonna say that BQ is 100% dominican airline, it is not, it never been. It started to operate flights under BQ designator, but those were actually Falcon's flight, they were operating flights and BQ was selling it, like a wet lease, but in the reality flights were 100% Falcon's. Then they leased their 767 and 757 they failed to operate it by their own because of lack of expirience in passenger service. Now Aeromar is dead, airline that doesn't fly is dead, it is like VIVA, wingless carrier. And if they have 737-200 here, so now what, its load factor to CCS like with 15-20 passenger makes us laugh.

We all know that you are in love with Aeromar and you will say anything to promote it, but give me some statistics:

1. How many passengers BQ transported during Sep 1 - Nov 1.
2. Ontime performance during the same period.
3. How much money BQ owes to Aeronautica, DGII and Air Atlanta.

Just sit and analyze the reality, and think what you say: BQ is the second largest carrier in Dominicana after AA, well, calculate some digits, what about CO and its 3 destinations in Dominicana. CO offers flights to POP, STI and in high season it offers 2 daily flights to SDQ on 764 and 738, so you wanna say that CO transports less passengers than Aeromar? Don't look ridiculous, think before you open your mouth.

Last edited:

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
but unfortunately for you CO operates daily round the year service, not temporary flights like BQ. CO transports more passengers than BQ, just deal with it.

And remember that BQ doesn't operate flights, it became a paper airline, joined VIVA and Taino. Airline is about facts, we'll talk about Aeromar when it will fly, if it will :mad: Until now CO is winning.

Last edited:

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
santobonao, what do you think, who has greater operation in DR, CO or BQ, think that CO serves SDQ EWR, POP EWR and STI EWR, its load factor is greater than BQ's and they fly without vacations like BQ, so what is your opinion. Who will transport more passengers in 2003, BQ or CO. I think CO's 777 SDQ EWR sometimes will help CO to win this easy contest.

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
aviastar no se pero continental y aeromar tiene menos vuelo que american airlines. pero aeromar viajaba o viaja a miami,santiago y nueva york en 762,763,722,733,752 este a?o y continental viaja en flota como 757,738,777 y en high season en 764 creo que es continental se sabe que american que tiene mas pasajero.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
amiguito, parece que estas en las nubes

estamos hablando yo y Samana1 que si Continental tiene mas pasajeros en ruta USA - DOM que Aeromar, donde viste AA?