Apologies to all especially Dominican Babe

oakofarit

Oct 23, 2003
I extend my sincerest apologies to Dominican Babe for being so presumptious. Life is tough enough as it is today. My intention was just to get a legal answer and I did. Thank you all for your insights I extend wishes for good health, passion and most of all love.
NewYorkDominican:cry: :cry:

oakofarit

Oct 23, 2003
Thanks Chirimoya...I m extremely open minded.
It did put an impish grin on my mug at the end of a trying week.
You're very cool...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Oakafarit, appologizing for what? Dominican babe is not even dominican, she is english. She can't speak for dominicans.
Ok, I live here so listen to me: Many well to do dominicans do maintain another girlfriend who is almost like a wife. Ex: you will hardly see the husband take out his wife in public but he will probably take out his sweet young babe to everywhere he goes. The girlfriend is usually a very sweet model-type who is living off the wealthy guy. I have a young dominican friend who maintains several girlfriends yet he also has a wife at home. He has kids with his wife and also has a baby girl with is girlfriend. Wife knows he is supporting another girlfriend (paying for apartment, food, clothing, everthing). Wife is furious but she seem impotant in doing anything about it. The girlfriend doesn't seem to mind at all, thus, everything seems to work out for the guy very well.
I know so many setups like this that its not really a big deal anymore. Everyone knows yet no one cares. This is a common practice in DR.