Who will be in Sosua?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
13 more sleeps and I'm there.

I'm arriving on Monday Nov 24th and I'm wondering if others that are coming into town for the Thanksgiving day dinner would like to have lunch or a drink at Rocky's on Wednesday the 26th. Maybe later on we can go trolling for sankies at the High Carribean. Are there any there? ;)

Ok just kidding but seriously who would like to get together the day before the big event? If lunch is too early we can make it dinner.
Let me know.

Thanks
Anna

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Anna;
I will be there with my girlfriend for the event. If I can pick up a reservation for the day before, we would be happy to have dinner preceding the event. Dutch treat, of course. Margarita doesn't speak English, so let me know if ok with you and others who might be there. If objectionable, we'll pass.

Texas Bill

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Bill that sounds good to me. Yo hablo un poco de Espanol and if that doesn't work I'll just speak Italian to her. Last week I spoke with a Domenicana that had been living in Italy so I assumed she understood it. It was a hoot. I spoke Italian she in spanish but we understand each other.

GringoDiablo

Nov 8, 2003
Sosuaaaaaa!

Hahaa, Im counting down with you. I'll also be arriving in Sosua on the 24th. Looking forward to meeting some DR1's, it will be interesting to put faces to all these characters.
I'll be the bald gringo eating too much and smoking cigars!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
sure wish I could be there, Anna...you'd be amazed at how the boys have grown!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
We have already started the eating in groups preceeding Turkey day. Had 15 for dinner at Rockys on Thursday evening. We start usually a week before and gather people until the big night. 5-6 the first night, 10-12 the second, 15-20 the third etc..

Eat your heart out.

Kindest regards,
A Sankie`

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Whenever I read about Sos ua I always think about a certain baseball player, ya know the one who donated so much to DR...

*sighs, Chopical continues babbling then leaves*

Last edited:

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
sure sounds like a lot of fun

Escott said:
We have already started the eating in groups preceeding Turkey day. Had 15 for dinner at Rockys on Thursday evening. We start usually a week before and gather people until the big night. 5-6 the first night, 10-12 the second, 15-20 the third etc..

Eat your heart out.

Kindest regards,
A Sankie`

I'm so upset I couldn't make it. Perhaps next year. Anna, make sure you take pictures.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have 5 rolls of film is that enough? Wish you were coming Beca but like you said next time.

GringoDiablo

Nov 8, 2003
I was just looking through the media gallery pics..... will Chopical and her friends please try to make the bash: :cheeky:

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Maybe later on we can go trolling for sankies at the High Carribean. Are there any there?
Geez Anna!

I can't walk into the place without having ten girlfreinds - and five boyfriends - in the first three minutes. From what I've heard you won't have to troll long! Alba just left Xanadu for High Caribbean two minutes ago. Girls night out. I'll let you know what happened ...

:: smile ::

Tom (aka XR)

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
High Carribe

There are plenty of dirty sankies at High Carribe. They all come onto the fat German women and they are all queers too. If you gave one of the High Carribe sankies a few hundred pesos, he would fuckk one of the stray dogs running in the street outside the club. They are lazy broke con men with a plethora of diseases from having sex with other men...but the female tourists find them charming.

Larry

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: High Carribe

Larry (ILoveDR) said:
There are plenty of dirty sankies at High Carribe. They all come onto the fat German women and they are all queers too. If you gave one of the High Carribe sankies a few hundred pesos, he would fuckk one of the stray dogs running in the street outside the club. They are lazy broke con men with a plethora of diseases from having sex with other men...but the female tourists find them charming.
Boy, ain't nothing to add to that. Nail on the head Larry. That's why I can't stand the place.

But you did forgot to mention all those ugly black hookers AZB is always complaining about.

Tom (aka XR)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hey let's not turn a get together for lunch into another sankie thread. I was joking.

kronos

Nov 6, 2003
I'll be in Sosua for Thanksgiving week.

Wish I would have reserved a spot at Rocky's to meet everyone!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Let's set a time for people that will be in Sosua that week and whether or not you are coming to the Thanksgiving Day dinner.

Wednesday Nov.26 at 1 PM At Rocky's

See you all there

GringoDiablo

Nov 8, 2003
Anna, count me in!

For those of us who have never met how will we know who's who? It will be fun to try and guess. Maybe we should have goofy name tags. I'd feel a little funny being called gringo diablo in person, though it wouldn't be the first time :pirate: Dale