Thinking twice about coming this weekend

liquid

Jun 21, 2003
Ok...the headlines are freaking me out...not sure if I want to visit a country that spinning out of control.....what do you all suggest?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Its all over now. You have missed all the fun. Life is back to normal. If you will be staying in touristy resort areas, you won't even notice any change.
Come and take a break from the rat race.
regards,
AZB (still hurting from all the weekend fun).

liquid

Jun 21, 2003
I wasn't really planning on doing the resort thing....but you think I'll be ok?
ok then...by the way, azb, someone has mentioned to me that you might be able to give me a little help with the best spots to go to meet nice (not hookers) dominican girls...?

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You have heard it wrong, Pimping is not my 9-5 job. If you have a back pain than I would be more than glad to help you. I am a chiropractor by prefession (although, I need a chiro myself today).
For all the ladies information, I have heard that you call Ken in sosua. Scott tell me he is always having a party ever night of the week in his condo. many young ladies and often young boys as well.

liquid

Jun 21, 2003
actually....I think i had worded my questiion badly...and have since reworded it....could you answer my new question? Oh, and who is Ken, and how do I get in touch with him?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Azb is kidding you about Ken.
What part of the DR are you visiting? If you read other threads it's over in some places and nada ever happened in others. Come, have fun. I'm going next weekend traveling alone and I'm not worried about it.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
liquid said:
Oh, and who is Ken, and how do I get in touch with him?

Just do a search under username and type in "Ken". Are you interested in the girls or the boys? For the boys you are better off contacting Escott. Hope you have fun :)

Larry

liquid

Jun 21, 2003
anna...where are you landing and are you going for any particular reason? I'm landing in Punta Cana...then I think I'm going to head off asap to the Samama region...probably Las Terrenas for two days, then I was hoping to do some hiking in the mountains for a day or two, then I'll go to Santo Domingo to party and meet some nice Dominican girls...:)
How long are you going for and where are you from? Just intereste to know....
bye

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
watch out Liquid, anna is a sexy surf chick who loves boys with long blond hair and ear rings. Last time she was here, she had the whole cabarete for herself. All the tourist and local girls had to settle for ugly sankies as she had the attetion of all the bars hunks to herself. She is really easy to spot in cabarete / sosua bars. She is slim surf blond in sport attire. She always wears skimpy bikini with a diamond belly ring (exposed) and a huge tongue stud. I hate to give away your secret anna, but I don't think she is a real blond.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks buddy.

AZB you are absolutely 100% right, I'm not a real blond but how did you know that? ;)