An All-Too-Common-Story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshyne

Nov 27, 2002
I just had to share the story I got from my pal in DR about another "friend". As the story goes, this guy (all of 20 yrs old) got himself a European girlfriend (who certainly looked well over 20 but I can't be sure). Anyway, he proceeded to come on to me (hard to resist too considering the "kid" is HOT) and I'm sure a multitude of others. This was summer...fast forward a few months later and I hear the European girl married her young lover and soon after he is living in wedded bliss in the UK. Well...not quite. Not three months into the marriage, he is caught in bed with another girl. Divorce proceedings are underway. He has since called me (funny how my number magically appeared) and is living the apparent Young Dominican Man's dream - living in the UK, got himself a job, residency paperwork is in the works, etc. I don't know what the property rules are there, but if she had to part with 1/2 on top of having to run into the guy occasionally, I feel for her. (But part of me wants to give her a shake - he was 20 for crying out loud!)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So your question is? Since he called you should you be next? Is that the question?

Too many people in this story, I'm lost! Who came on to you? The DR pal? The guy that married the UK girl and then which one called you?

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
I don't get the story. I mean like what?

Please go into further detail where you said "Anyway, he proceeded to come on to me (hard to resist too considering the "kid" is HOT "

Was their sex involved? What kind? Was it good? I need more story please.

Smooches...Clip.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
An English girl, nasty!

It's the same old story.

Sankie finds victim. Victim falls in love and gets married. Sankie cheats. Victim kicks him out. Sankie lives happily ever after with his visa, 1/2 her possessions. Not bad for a few months of lying and BS'ing.

I gotta hand it to these guys, they play some woman so well!

Last edited:

Sunshyne

Nov 27, 2002
Sorry, I guess I was in a rush, so I'll try to clarify. While I was in DR, I met the 20 yr old, and fought off (ok, so I tried ;->) his advances the entire time. That was pretty difficult as he is very attractive. But we became friends, and chatted during my time there. So, I learn after that his escape was in the works, ie. that he had a "girlfriend" somewhere in Europe. So, when I returned to DR later that year, I found that he had gotten married to the girl and moved. The rest of the story you know. And, just recently, he (the 20 yr old) has started to call me with the usual lines and has proceeded to tell me all about the divorce proceedings, etc. Its a little colder now in Europe and I guess he's feeling a bit homesick.

So, there's the rest of the story. The moral? PRENUP!

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
Think you'll be able...

Sunshyne said:
Sorry, I guess I was in a rush, so I'll try to clarify. While I was in DR, I met the 20 yr old, and fought off (ok, so I tried ;->) his advances the entire time. That was pretty difficult as he is very attractive. But we became friends, and chatted during my time there.
to resist this kid's "advances" next go around? Wonder if a good British lawyer might be able to nullify the fake marriage. Don't want to be a voyeur in this sad little tale, but it would be great to know that a piss ant like that was put on plane back to his cardboard shack in the DR.

Best, P

They're simply playboys....you find those guys in the states chasing middle aged woman for their money. Man, you find them everywhere. Thats nothing unique at all if you ask me.

Its not cool, but not uncommon either.

I think the older the woman the more likely she will break down getting all the attention from a young stud. If your a young good looking female, I would assume it doesn't matter what country you are in, you most likely should be calling the shots, unless your weak in the mind.

I'm surprised women that go to DR don't sense these playboys motives.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Having been in sales most of my life I always found the lines very interesting. Always thought they'd be able to sell anything especially used cars.

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
Y'all are funny!

All,
This isn't a rant or crack on anybody etc...,but I'd like to point a few things out here.All over this website ya got women(mainly european or north american)boo hooing and moaning about dominican men being cheatinbg players,but the fact of the matter is that the guys can't do anything that women don't let them.It takes two to tango!.

Can't say I really blame some dominican men for doing anything in their power to get the hell out of the DR.It's tough to make a living there.Sure you might say that the"sankies" use north american and european tourists/visitors,but you can also say that some of these women are exploiting the poverty of these men,for sex and to boost their egos,by shacking up with virile young men.So,they shouldn't go blaming all dominican men,when things don't turn out the way they planned.Much of this stuff seems like MUTUAL leeching to begin with,so...........

carl e.

Carl,

I agree 100%, don't mean to jump on the woman here, but you guys always blame the guy, when you are the ones that determine how far a guy goes.

Woman seem to have "womens intuition". Does it turn off when your obviously being rapped and played by a playboy.

Anna,

even car dealers say it is easier to rip off a woman when they sell cars.

So If you have the right words to say, you can get into the "panties". It appears those young dominicans boys are getting a lot of it.

Last edited:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
sancochojoe said:
Carl,

I agree 100%, don't mean to jump on the woman here, but you guys always blame the guy, when you are the ones that determine how far a guy goes.

Sancocho,

You should peruse a few more of the threads in the Venus & Mars section.
There are many of us who rip these silly Women for falling into this trap.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I had always wondered, what type of a woman would find a hotel servent attractive? A guy with no education, no style, no class, making 3000 pesos / month and comes from a place where you wouldn't leave your dog alone there for even 1 hour. So what type of a woman would find these chopos attractive enough to marry them and have their kids?
Certainly she has to be a european / american trash or a fat old desperate woman. Just look at the number of tattooes those young white women have who go after those young hotel servents. I have no sympathy for these women. They are all trash.

beachcomber

Oct 15, 2003
I believe there are many men who post that do not find European ladies particularly attractive so you, can not blamed ladies for wanting a change, as for tattoos when created by an artist can be very erotic,,I remember a purple orchid on a left buttock ,,, but for the life of me I can not remember the ladies name;)

Last edited:

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
AZB

Azb said"I had always wondered, what type of a woman would find a hotel servent attractive? A guy with no education, no style, no class, making 3000 pesos / month and comes from a place where you wouldn't leave your dog alone there for even 1 hour. So what type of a woman would find these chopos attractive enough to marry them and have their kids? ".

Well,I think at least some of that has to do with the fact that many north american and european women have high incomes,which are often equal to or sometimes above their male counterparts.Hence,unlike the bulk of this planet's females,who're flat broke and rely upon men to survive,western women can afford to flip-the-script a bit behave as freely as men,if they please.So.......western women are sometimes on a different page.

Also,as far as what you said about dominican resort worker males having no education,style,class etc...,I offer this:That's your own personal interpretation and truth-be-told it just so happens that such males are often charismatic,in such ways that you can never hope understand.Call them the bottom-of-the-heap as you may,but they seem to have something going on-that attracts women to them never-the-less.

Uhhhh! one of the most important lessons that I learned when single/unattached is not to consider oneself a superior or inferior in the mate selection game.Women are going to bang whoever they please.Yes,some of the time it's going to be men that you would least suspect.(I.e resort workers).

It is what it is!
Carl e.

Last edited:
I actually have another theory woman may be attracted to
a "commoner". He must be packing a big Sausage. If you know what I mean.

I remember when I was in college, my buddy was a private stripper and he would ask me to go along and DJ the music while he danced for the ladies. My buddy was well blessed lets put it that way. One night when we were at 7-11 to get a soda and this lady was walking out the store......my buddy said "Watch this"
mind you my buddy knows how the conquer woman I've seen it first hand the 10 years I've known him. Well anyway...he yelled hey whats up...and she rolled her eyes, and he turned and smiled at me then pulled his pants down and yelled hey again.

This girl did a double take. She did an about face came to him, they exchanged numbers and need I say more what he did that night. This is a guy who had different woman every night...I'm not lying. I was begging for his left overs. These woman were georgous.

We had a mutual female friend and she said, she was not going to let him go until she conquered this mountain.

So guys if you ever wonder sometimes what the hell the women are doing with guys you consider poor ass morons........he is probably whipping it on her.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Comon guys, if I have said it once I have said it a hundred times. Reason this happens is that these FATTIES can't get the attention from wherst they come so when they get these YOUNG guys treating them (read playing them) they check their minds at the door like we would check our coats in a coat room and fall for all the bullshit.

On occassion you even get a good looking woman that just wants to play with the bad boys. Has happened on occassion.

I get a kick watching these beautiful couples walking down the street with the Sankie wearing the new fugly loud shirts bought by their Butterball Turkeys!

Simple as that.

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
Yep...

AZB said:
I had always wondered, what type of a woman would find a hotel servent attractive? A guy with no education, no style, no class, making 3000 pesos / month and comes from a place where you wouldn't leave your dog alone there for even 1 hour. So what type of a woman would find these chopos attractive enough to marry them and have their kids?
Certainly she has to be a european / american trash or a fat old desperate woman. Just look at the number of tattooes those young white women have who go after those young hotel servents. I have no sympathy for these women. They are all trash.
you're about dead on.....same sad sight can be seen in a number of places, like The Gambia, a notorious sex holiday destination. There, it's mainly lonely older Scandinavians and Brits...some of whom at least dressed as if they had a bit of class; the younger ones were simply shop girls from lower classes in their home countries. I used to wonder how many of them were carrying a really bad "gift" back home with them; ie, AIDS.

Would assume that the Slim Problem is not really all that bad in the DR. Correct?

Best, P

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Blah blah blah. Like the men in this world aren't doing the same thing.
Now if women could just control their hearts they could just be posting about the great sex they are having.

Look at it this way, servents are used to taking orders. wink wink

Status
Not open for further replies.