Question about Aeromar and Gabriel.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
I would like to ask people who know about BQ, I guess it is Samana1, how does BQ work with CRS, I know that their resource is in Gabriel SITA. My question is how do they distribute sell among travel agents, do they provide access to Gabriel to their agents, do their agents tun Gabriel here?

maxwell

Apr 29, 2003
Estimado Sr:

Segun tengo entendido, el sistema gabriel es compatible con Sabre y Amadeus, BQ puede ver las reservas hechas a travez de los otros CRS ya antes mencionados, ahora ningun agente de viaje puede ver las reservas que BQ haga en su sistema, o sea no existe la opci?n de "release" a los agentes de viajes, creo que es la misma forma que trabaja Air Europa y North American, quienes poseen gabriel como CRS.

Ed_NYC

May 28, 2003
SantoBonao

juanga.gif

?Estes es Gabriel!

I am just kidding... Sorry about the cheapshot, here's some basic info:
http://www.aspcan.ca/index_section1_lien1.html

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
Passengers Management & Reservation Services

Sita Gabriel Passenger Management & Reservations Services
SITA's GABRIEL Passenger Management System is the world's largest international multi-host system providing airlines with vital passenger reservations and management information system.
GABRIEL provides users with the full range of functions associated with a modern reservations system. It maintains passenger name records (PNRs) and schedule records both full inventory and availability for user airlines and interline flights. Code share facilities, Global Distribution Systems (GDS) connectivity, interfaces to the Departure Control System for advance seat selection and boarding pass printing, and many other features are also offered.

SITA and ASP supports the use of the latest technologies for GABRIEL as well as the connection of personal computers as well as intelligent workstations, offering the latest technology to its users. Advanced technical solutions such as data warehousing and enterprise servers are utilized to enhance the overall system architecture and system processing facilities.

GABRIEL is interconnected with all the automated airlines reservations systems for exchange of Availability Status Messages (AVS), booking schedule advice, etc. It is also compatible with the latest functionality required by the industry for GDSs. Formats and message procedures use EDIFACT or proprietary standards.

Whether an airline wants new channels to market or user-friendly front-ends, GABRIEL provides the flexibility to match the booking and travelling patterns of customers with flexible system options.

For further information on this service, please contact us (see contact details for ASP's Sales and Marketing Department).