Anything weird your heard today??Tell me yours

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Weird things I heard or saw yesterday and today:

-Has anybody wonder where are $78,000,000 worth of Baninter certificates issued to somebody called Simon Bolivar Veloz?

-Did you see Joselito.Com's house in Santiago as shown in a photo in yesterday's El Nacional? Well, there was a major police military operation in a search for drugs and stolen goods. But I also saw the operation at the house across from El Nacional on Avenida Nunez de Caceres last night. It was quite a sight, with snipers posted in the roof and all that. Joselito, the feds are in your tracks. Turn yourself in before you become #241(muerte por intercambio).I hear is "shoot him on sight.He knows too much!!

-What do Rush Limbaugh and Joselito.Com have in common? Answer:$24,000,000 mansions and the feds after both!!!

-After all the hi-tech stuff used in last night's David Bisbal concert and the numerous sound checks, Bisbal sang parts of songs without sound and kept asking for help all night long. Both Pablo Milanes and Bisbal concerts were full. So will Gustavo Cerati's. Where is the crises????? There is money for Presidentes!!!!

-Remember the rice fields burned by Eligio(PPH)Jaquez because of overproduction? He never thought "God" would play a trick on him. Now most of our rice in El Cibao is flooded. We will import rice now. Isn't that what he blamed the PLD for..importing rice?

-Want to know the real story behind ANYARA? It turns out Hippo appointed her to a major diplomatic post in Spain because she ran out of money for school. Her friend Luisin Jimenez(a PPH man) asked Hippo to give her some job to help. Hippo instructed his personnel man to hire her. They gave her the first vacancy they found(the 2nd. top job in Spain!!!) But Hippo has never checked her web site showing her almost nude selling her body. What diplomacy?????

-Where is the money stolen from the robbery at Asociacion Nacional de Ahorros y Prestamos? Could it be the police is involved?

-I predict a concho fare of $10 pesos this week.

-Can you believe our police giving "Miranda Rights" to our arrested people?

TW

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
What crisis?

I agree, golo, that there are situations where you just have to ask "what crisis?"

I had lunch at one of the Juan Dolio AI hotels on Saturday. The dining area was full to capacity. Locals outnumbered the tourists. Some SD restaurants still seem to be doing good business.

But the funniest (?) one for me is the radio ad that is running at the moment, which says:

"There has never been a better time to buy a BMW".

Excuse me?

Chiri

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Update on Anyara

Anyara has been ordered by the Dominican foreign office to close down her web site showing off her curves and selling her body as a marketing tool and now if you go to Anyara.com you will be welcomed by a "new image" of her in a corporate red suit saying"Muy pronto te traeremos la nueva presencia de ANYARA en internet". Will "La Nueva Cara de Anyara" carry PPH and Hipolito for President ads? If you recall she said before the appointment that she will vote for Leonel. Leonel helped her write her thesis and he is her most admired person in the world. Is the honeymoon over Anyara?

Will Leonel keep you in the post after August 17th? Walk carefully BABE!!

TW