Is it still raining?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Has it stopped raining yet? How cool do the nights get? Two more sleeps. I'm getting as silly as a kid.

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Wet Cabarete

We may have just won the World Cup Rugby, Rool Brittannia(!), but can we make the rain go away? No way!!!
Duvet pulled up to neck level at night, woolly slippers, sweat pants and a sweat shirt on the patio today!!!
Suicide coffee is the order of the day just to drive away these winter chills!! (Dominican coffee with a generous measure of rum and lots of sugar)!!!
Cabarete - rain most of the night, early morning beach walk with dogs and an umbrella, still overcast and drizzle at 11.00am!!!!! (But - we got power)!!!
Peter

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank you Peter. I'll be sure to pack my umbrella and my warm fluffy housecoat. I'll leave all those frilly nighties back home ;)

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Thank you Peter. I'll leave all those frilly nighties back home ;)
Geeeeez Peter! Now see what you've gone and done!

Tom (aka XR)

P.S. [To The Hot Little Italiana Chica]
Yes. Its still raining.

P.P.S. [To The House Husband Torre Guy]
It would not have been 'political' on the beach had one misguided female Brit actually known what the 'Lend-Lease' program was before starting an argument, or that American Fly-Boys died in RAF uniform in the Battle of Britain, and not accused us Yanks of coming too late to the party. But I'd bet Xanadu that you know those things. Take care!

Last edited:

dr lover

Aug 17, 2003
Hi,

I'm coming to Dr end this week.
Is it still raining a lot.
Is it normal that it's rainig a lot at December.
Thanks

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Rain

Yes, it's still raining. Not continually, but enough that it's very muddy in the countryside. We've had just over an inch of rain here at Xanadu for example in the last 24 hours. The last shower just stopped half an hour ago, and is now raining down on Puerto Plata it looks like from here. But the sun is shining on us again at the moment.

Normally November-December, and March-April are the wettest. But this is certainly the most rain over the most extended period of time I have seen since I have lived here.

Tom (aka XR)

Anna_On_Holiday

Nov 20, 2003
Always sunshine around when I go out walking. It only rained Thurs morning till noon. Rains in the morning but by the time get get up and about it's nice.

Hey great Thanksgiving Day. So great to meet everyone. Glad I volunteered to greet people as they arrived. I guessed who most of you were. Marco and the stuff did a great job.

Later
Anna Coniglio

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Well, thank you Anna. For awhile then I will be able to tell when Anna's out and about - that'll be when the sun is shining on Xanadu!

Tom (aka XR)

dr lover

Aug 17, 2003
Thanks Tom,

Do they give more rain for the weekend.
Saterday i arrive in POP.
Hope rain will stop then for a while, because i need sun for new energie.