taxi rides late at nite

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
is it considered safe to take a taxi ride late at nite by myself. when im there in march, i will be visiting a friend, and if my other friends dont want to go with me to see her, im prepared to go to puerto plata from sosua bymyself. will i be safe? im not overly concerned, but i do want to be aware of any safety factors.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You will not be here for another 4 months. Who knows what might happen?

Some of the questions you have been asking, have short life-span answers.

Why don't you wait until you are much closer to the actual date you are going to be here and ask away then. The answers will be accurate and more relevant to the questions.

And yes.... It's safe to take a taxi.
Just use the same common sense you would use in any other part of the world.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
It's Called "Lee-Lee-ing"

adrianb said:
You can also add certain people to your 'ignore' list. It works well.

Although she seems to have gone the way of the dodo on her own. The airline triumvirate has been blocked for a long time.

I agree totally.

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
what the hell? dodo? hmmm those are i think could be fighting words. and im only asking which i thought was an important question, and whether i ask now or 4 months from now is irrelevant. either you're safe or not. being that im a tourist, with little spanish knowledge i would like to know whether im safe. i do use discretion, but if im by myself i would hope that i dont have a "frisky" taxi driver. id hate to have to put out plus pay american currency. that was too funny.
btw, be nice!!!!!!!

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
also, robert, different body parts. you have a penis, i dont, and women are treated differently? didnt u know? oops, now that wasnt nice was it?

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
Think what....

kunky said:
what the hell? dodo? hmmm those are i think could be fighting words.....
he was referring to was an extinct bird, alluding to someone who no longer posted.

P

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Try Reading All of It

kunky said:
what the hell? dodo? hmmm those are i think could be fighting words.

id hate to have to put out plus pay american currency. that was too funny.
btw, be nice!!!!!!!

It's a taxi, you pay, they take you and you get out. Simple as that. Quit making things up.

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
rickfrom toronto, first idont make things up, and most importantly, what the h*** would u know about taxi rides in the dr when you're a guy? i need info from someone who lives there, who knows about the people first handedly. im a woman, a tourist, with very little knowledge of the language, let alone in a strange country taking a taxi late at nite. its a reasonable assumption that it might not be safe. so, id rathr not hear from you as your comments and advice are not appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.