Taino Airlines question

stephparizel

Sep 22, 2003
Hi all, I know there has already been a certain amount of Taino-related messages, but the latest was in June, and i can't help but hope that the situation has changed ever since then.
Let me explain what the problem is: my parents are coming from Belgium to visit me in Sosua for Christmas. They started looking for a plane ticket in september and found that Taino offered really interesting prices. At the time, I checked on this board and read quite negative comments about that company. I told them about it and then about the fact that I called Puerto Plata airport and that they had never heard about Taino, but they booked the flight anyway. However, they convinced the agency to just pay 20% of the total amount. As for now, Taino has (in theory) been flying from Switzerland since October and i was wondering if anybody could tell me about it, in a good or a bad way. Does Taino have the licence and/or the planes? If it's good, then everything is fine, but if it's not, at least I can still prevent my parents from paying the complete price for a plane ticket they won't even be able to use.
Thanks a lot for reading me, hope to have some answer :)

cara

Feb 21, 2003
My friend
Taino is not an airlines at this moment, be carefully with them, they where an airlines with a lot of problems, do not let your parents pay any money, and dont let then fly in taino even for free.