2BR Apartment In Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Jan 1, 2002
Hello all, i have just completed a thread search and have found some decent info on places in Cabarete , but i would like to narrow my search by asking this:

I am looking for a 2br with apartment with kitchen and a/c from 1/27/03 until 3/3/03, preferably on the beach and in the vicinity of Jose O'Sheas bar. I want to be able to go out everynight without having to walk far to get home, i noticed some apartments next to the tropical hotel beach club, but i do not know if they are rentals. If need be, i will take an apartment on the other side of the road but also in the vicinity of those bars.

Here is a list of places i have looked at with no avail:

Palm Beach Condos
San-Souci Hotel
Nanny Estates
Villa Taina

Thanks For Your Help....

Karl

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Cabarete

Hi Karl,

I know I just booked the Nanny's estate for some clients and I was holding another 2 bedroom for someone else at Magnifico, which I know is a bit further down, but how far is everyhting really in Cabarete;)

In any cae, if you need more help with your search, drop me aline or an email and I would be glad to help out.

I don't know much about Villa Taina, but I have approached few times regarding some clients and never heard back from them, which I don't think is a good policy.

Good luck!

Karl

Jan 1, 2002
Re: Re: 2BR Apartment In Cabarete

Hlywud said:
Back in time Karl? check your dates are you sure, maybe in 04 would be better

Lol, maybe i should think about getting a place away from those bars!!! '04 is correct. thanks for picking that up....

Status
Not open for further replies.