Dominican girls with big backsides

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
All,
Forgive for I am afflicted with a weakness for dominican women with big butts.I've basicly always been a big booty lover.The thing that I want to know is(by region)what dominican city or town holds the title for girls with the biggest butts?

Carl ericson

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I see you trying to make a mockery of the other thread where someone asked what region had lighter skinned women. Apparently you dont realize that there are regions of the DR where the people for the most part are much lighter than others.

Larry

Last edited:

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
Larry,
No! actually ,I'm not mocking anyone.Im as serious as a tripple bypass on this one.Words can't even express how much I love big booty women.Of which the DR has multitudes!I just hope that the women there don't eventually buy into the north american preference for bones.lol!

Carl E

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Carl, almost all wind up with big "Butts" it's just a matter of time. Ugly as hell they look like a bowling pins.

Barry

Jun 28, 2003
PM Escott -

He likes women with these dimensions - I am sure He can send you up the right Alley !!!

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
Ed

Eddy said:
Carl, almost all wind up with big "Butts" it's just a matter of time. Ugly as hell they look like a bowling pins.

Lol! eddy.........I think that you're confusing fat with PHAT.The later doesn't mean that a woman has to be over-weight or chunky.It's about ummmm.........the hip-to-waist ratio and even skinny girls can have big butts.

Carl e

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
San Pedro de Macoris,an Puerto Plata have the biggest Butts!

Those are the two traditional Sugar Cane growing reasons.Most really "BLACK" women started out there,and their desendents remain!Black men in those areas have the biggest "Cocks" too,at least according to "AZB",and Music Queen! Cris Colon

Daniel W.

Jan 20, 2003
Carl Ericson's obsession is shared by many...

Carl accurately qualified the object of his proclivity; fat butts are steatopygic, and phat ones are the Dominicana equivalents of California H.B.'s with fantastic glutes. His "fetichismo" is common, shared by many connoisseurs, and fortunately, clinically incurable. Enjoy your hobby, Carl!

Dainel W.

Barry

Jun 28, 2003
Had to look this up to understand the post - For anyone else who doesn't have a Doctorate in English:

Main Entry: ste?a?to?py?gia
Pronunciation: "stE-a-t&-'pi-j(E-)&, -'pI-
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin, from steat-, stear + Greek pygE buttocks
Date: 1879
: an excessive development of fat on the buttocks that occurs especially among women of the Hottentots and some black peoples

I definately have too much time on my hands.

Daniel W.

Jan 20, 2003
Barry, if you have too much time on your hands, I would suggest a Dominicana with the characteristics as described by Carl, and do something constructive with them!

LOL Dr. Dan

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Hey who said that in order to have big bootiesssssss they have to be FAT or BLACK hey Carl here's another big Bootie lover called Erickxson however C.C. has a point POP and San Pedro have the biggest Bootiesss...... IIIIII LOOOOVEEEE THOSE BIG GLUTEOUS!

OOOOOOH! BABY LET ME SPANK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH RIDE THE HORSE SPANK SPANK! COME ON GUYS
Don't get me started......................................................................

Juan_Lopez

Oct 21, 2003
Wonder what Sir-Mix-A-Lot would say about this thread?

I like a big butt like the next, but the T to A ratio has to be equal............... you can't have small T and big A :)

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Juan_Lopez said:
Wonder what Sir-Mix-A-Lot would say about this thread?

I like a big butt like the next, but the T to A ratio has to be equal............... you can't have small T and big A :)

Je je je je! is hard to find big tits big buts in one package, GOD made it 50/50 is either you take the Big Tits, the Big Butt or an average of both which tends to be flat flat flat for my prefferences that is.............................................................................................

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Wow...:)

ERICKXSON said:
IIIIII LOOOOVEEEE THOSE BIG GLUTEOUS!

OOOOOOH! BABY LET ME SPANK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH RIDE THE HORSE SPANK SPANK! COME ON GUYS
Don't get me started......................................................................

LOL LOL LOL Oh my god...Heres a thought Erickxson...Why not go out and get you some...(Get CC to help you..LOL) Just so you do not have an attack of some sort just thinking of it..I have to say you guys are funny...LOL :) PAM

Jordanz

Oct 6, 2003
Check out ny. Go to the Dominican day parade. Never, and I mean NEVER have I seen such a collection of HUGE bundas. Sorry but even the Boricuas cannot compete!

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
Ricanz

Jordanz,
I like the darker skin tones of dominicanas vs puerto ricanas,but I'm afraid that I must disagree about the"bundas".Puerto rican women (one average) have bigger azzes than dominican women,for some reason!

carl

theartofbone

Oct 28, 2003
Wassup everyone, I thought I'd just add in on the big butt discussion.. I think this is the type of butt carl ericson was refering to. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
theartofbone:)
That is great pic. I have only "dated" a few dominicanas with that type of perfect booottttyyyy. Most of mine haven't been quite that good. I want to squeeze, spank.....and, oh never mind ;) Be prepared for the jealous and moral police to enter the fray. That kind of booty is nonexistent here in the US except for the sistas who I also like.
dale7(mmmmm, doggystyle)