Question to forum moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
cmedina, what it feels like to be a king of the forum, to make those questions you've made in my last question about Aeromar? Are you able to get out of forum and be somewhere more real than that? Do you work in airline industry, what kind of expirience do you have in aviation industry, who are you?

I think you should try to become a bit more serious than virtual moderator on this forum, try to become a man before you make those comments, do not assume! Maybe you feel a bit more like man whern you use your mega power on this page.

Good luck.

Moderators

Someone has to take control of the forums to alleviate and stop the junk and spam from being posted.
The owner of DR1 has appointed a moderator and it is his/her decisions that we abide by.
Why even bother to ask stupid questions about the moderator, his job is what he determines it to be. He can even ban posters as well as edit, delete or close threads.

Lets grow up and abide by the simple rules posted.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
thanks for saving me the time wud.

some people just don't get it.

some people are well known in this forum for their stupidity.

it is funny how those are the ones that seem to complain about others.

having airline industry knowledge does not mean that you come here and bash the same airlines over and over again regardless of how they are doing. The information should be based on facts and on what your opinion may be of them w/o talking out of your ass.

i will not say anything else here because I really don't feel like stooping down to your level.

do yourself a favor and pm me if you have any other issues.

you can also PM Rob with your complaints...I am sure he will write them down in his complaint log.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
All I can say ...

... is that I am glad your children stay and post only in your forum, buddy! I can just hear the conversation now if they ever discover there's a weather forum:

"Hurricane's are worse than tornadoes!"

"No they're not! Tornadoes are worse than hurricanes!

"Shut up! The hurricane website is down again how can you tell?"

"You're both idiots. Everyone knows tornadoes and hurricanes are both subsidized!"

"Why can't they stick to their schedule? You never know when they're coming!"

"They do!" "Do not!" "Do!" "Dummy!" "Moron!"

"Thread Closed!"

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
lol

I will be sure to steer them your way. ;)

you are in trouble now!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
aviastar said:
cmedina, what it feels like to be a king of the forum, to make those questions you've made in my last question about Aeromar? Are you able to get out of forum and be somewhere more real than that? Do you work in airline industry, what kind of expirience do you have in aviation industry, who are you?

I think you should try to become a bit more serious than virtual moderator on this forum, try to become a man before you make those comments, do not assume! Maybe you feel a bit more like man whern you use your mega power on this page.

Good luck.

I am quite grateful for cmedina and the ability to program the board to block you and a few others (you know who you are).

The airline forum should have things of interest for residents and tourist - new schedules, service issues, price deals, concerns about routes, how to get here, how to deal with the airports and so on.

What it is is a running dialogue about mainly Aeromar which seems to be in hot water all the time, 1/2 of the group defending it and 1/2 saying it's doomed. At this point the average tourist would not go near this airline so if they sort things out, fine , if not, well they won't exist anyway.

And the airline industry hobbyists discussion about fleet numbers, changes, etc., it of interest for private mail, "gee did you see this plane or that plane"? and they have 3 737's replacing 2 767's and so one, spare us the keener stuff I beg of you.

I have to think that the casual user or tourist must think this whole section is looney and we are not doing them any service in slagging Aeromar, or Aero Santo Domingo, or Fina Air (which seems a mythical dragon at best) and whether we have Icelandic or Norwegian or Dominican flight attendants.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The moderators have our 100% backing, so mess with them at your own peril.

If you have an issue with one of them, PM or Email them and work it out.

They are human and do this for free. It?s a thankless task and one we appreciate immensely.

Searcher

May 5, 2003
I keep hearing the same stupidities from Aviastar and no one does anything about it. For that reason, I stop reading this forum. Aviastar only bad-mouth Aeromar. You can't forgive Aeromar for not giving you a job... fine, that is understandable, but C'mon be creative.....bring up to the forum something of value, interest, etc....

Dont take it personal.....hey... save your reply...

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
why are you so primitive, I am trying to say:

Stand up and make something remarkble, try to get a little bit closer to aviation industry, get out of virtual aviation and gossips, make something real! Aviation is beyond this reason, no matter what you say the truth is unique.

To those who say that I am stupid:

no comments, but start checking the stupid smile in the mirror.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
what part did you not understand?

I will write it again... If you have any issues..PM or email me.

let me know if you want me to draw you a map...

and do yourself a favor...get a dictionary and look up words before you use them...don't make an ass out of yourself

as you say..the "king" has spoken

Thread Closed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.