internet cafes

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
Hi all,

I asked this question in another thread but did not get a reply.

Do any of the internet cafe's in Cabarete or Sosua have cd burners so that we can burn our pictures from our digital cameras? I thought someone mentioned this, but I wasn't completely clear on it. I do realize that we would have to bring our own USB to camera cables (and perhaps cd-r's?).

Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

Rose

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
Internet cafe in Sosua
Is one on Pedro Clisante, beside Britania Pub, and the lady who own the Cafe own a laptop with a CD burner, she burned a CD for me in September this year for $3usd including the blank. Lucky I have the memory card reader with me and the USB cables. Wil not hurt to bring a few blank CD's, card reader, and the cables.
Good luck!
WebDev

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
Thanks Webdev,

I guess anything can be had if you ask around. We are planning on bringing our cables and a few extra cd-rs in any case. If worse comes to worst, we can always email the pictures back to ourselves :).

Take care,

Rose

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
I did the same as WebDev while in Boca Chica

last April, and then had a friend in San Francisco de Macor?s burn others for me. I always bring blank CD-R's with me since they are cheap as dirt in the US.

When I come down next spring, I plan to bring along 1 or 2 CD burners as gifts (Good way to expand my list of CD copy sites)! They've been running local sales with prices from $ 5 to $20 USD after rebates. :)

Swede