flights from pop to puerto rico

ann brown

Aug 25, 2002
can anyone tell me if there is a day trip flight between pop and san juan pr and about how much would it cost, or a web page to go to thanks ann

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Usual Resources

ann brown said:
can anyone tell me if there is a day trip flight between pop and san juan pr and about how much would it cost, or a web page to go to thanks ann

Expedia
Travelocity
Orbitz
AA.com

etc., if you want to research air fares. These are for researching all scheduled flights on real airlines (e.g. no Aeromar, etc.)

POP - SJU: AA has one flight a day plus an extra for the period 12/18 to 1/7 and one starting on 1/15 (except 1/20- 1/30).

It leaves 2:50 and arrives 4:24 p.m. December extra flight is 9 p.m. to 10:17 p.m. and January new flight is 4:27 to 6:00 p.m.

Return from SJU are 12:50 p.m. , 7:05 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. in the same order of dates as above.

Go to AA.com and put in POP and SJU as the from and to (or to and from if you want to come back), the dates and it will tell you the cost. I tried a "day trip" and got nothing using the new December flights until the 21st which would give you a whole 2 1/2 hours in SJU - plan on overight. It was also about $400.

There are also many more flights between SDQ and SJU .