friends in boca chica

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
ricktoronto u seem to know alot about bc.i have many friends there.americans from boston and some from canada. hung out at ronnies beach bar when it was there. i have been to bc many times [15 yrs]. do u know of peters place on the beach? how about julian at the la rocca beach bar? julian knows me wll,as does ronnie ,grew up down the street in massachusetts. most of these americans can be found at the park. ?see u there in feb . bill p

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Boca Chica

Tip - if you are sending e-mail to someone personally use private message.

Yes I know Ronnie and see him at Playa Vista every trip south, and where, I assume is Peter at the beach. There's also a vendadero named Peter who sells me stuff.

I don't know neither Julian or the bar you mention and I can't honestly say that I see many old Americans at the park, in fact I rarely see any at the park. Maybe they are wearing squirrel costumes. Come to think of it I haen't seen squirrels either.

Won't be there in February at all I'm afraid.

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
boca chica friends

dont recall saying these are old americans in the park. dont know where squirrels came from either. julian worked at ronnies for years. thought if u know ronnie for sure u would know julian! any way not the big chicken in bc that i thought. americans are in park every day. nothing personel,just thought of conversation.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Re: boca chica friends

bill p said:
dont recall saying these are old americans in the park.

Sorry Bill you did say this: "most of these americans can be found at the park."

I just don't see many gringos there -mostly locals waiting the guaguas arrival.

And Julian, no idea, though if I aw him maybe I'd recognize him but the name is unfamiliar.

P.S. "Gran" preceding a masculine noun doesn't mean big it means great. It has to follow the noun to mean big - e.g. pollo grande.

And pollo in this context is not chicken. It's an inside joke.

Last edited: