Bar Or Premises Wanted For Disco/bar

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Do you have any idea how many people have already bought into that dream . . . .

If your talking a Disco in the Sosua/Puerto Plata area your basically taling about a >virtual< house of prostitution. Drive down the main road to Puerto Plata from sosua, when you get to the traffic circle, take a left, drive down to long beach, you'll find plenty of places for sale there at long beach, enjoy. I assume you know what your getting yourself into so no advise.

Ok, just one not, make sure you take a good look at the owners, notice the blissfull happy faces all around you and how healthy the owners life style has preserved thier bodies and left them free from diabities and other problems, note how hard they will negotiate to sell, I swear they love it there . . . . .

-Lee

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Just one word of advice. If you decide to buy something on the beach, make sure you look deeply into the legality of it first.

Larry

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Ecandido",Open Your "Email",and "PM" functions.

DR1 has a "Classified" section for those who want to "Buy & Sell" real estate and/or a business.

We are not a "Bullitin Board" for realestate.

If you open your "message" icoms you can discuss this in private.

I suggest you communicate with "Eddy"

T

TiberiusMineola

Puerto Plata - bar ? ? ?

If you're interested in opening a bar in POP, DON'T. You'll probably ignore my sound advice. Try Long Beach, Costambar & [to a lesser extent] Cofresi. There are 25 - 50 - 75 decent locations available; & many willing sellers/victims - with a lot of experience. Good hunting.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Disco/bar

ecandido. Welcome. I hope you are making progress.
PM me, I may have a few options for Disco/bar.
Regards, Ringo

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Re: Puerto Plata - bar ? ? ?

TiberiusMineola said:
If you're interested in opening a bar in POP, DON'T. You'll probably ignore my sound advice. Try Long Beach, Costambar & [to a lesser extent] Cofresi. There are 25 - 50 - 75 decent locations available; & many willing sellers/victims - with a lot of experience. Good hunting.
Thank you ive had so much conflicting advice about where ot not to open, why not POP please, Ive only heard Sosua is the place not to look .. Barbara

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Barbara, have you ever been to Sosua or POP before? If not, this is NOT the place to ask. There is NO place to ask. Just come on down and have a look around. If you've been here, why are you asking?