Blockbuster video

OfficerJ

Dec 12, 2003
I'm leaving next week to Santo Domingo for our first trip there and taking the kids. My kids are asking me if they can take their XBOX system but I don't want to risk getting it damaged while it transports in our luggage. Is there a Blockbuster Video store there where I may be able to rent a game system from or similar store?

Sanson

Apr 14, 2003
I know that they rent the games, but don`t know about the machine. I`ll try to find out.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Movie Max, Mr. Movies, Sun Movies all are video rental places with several branches in Santo Domingo. I do not know if they will rent to a person who is not a resident, as they require club membership. Since they will take your credit card, probably that wont be a problem. You need to check with them.

On the other hand... What about coming for a vacation away from electronic games and TV. Let them rest their eyes. You mention Santo Domingo... for sure you will have time to take them to the beach, or in the city take them to the Botanical Gardens or the Zoo to appreciate nature. See our destination section for what to do in each area. Vacations are about doing something different. Enjoy the good weather. I have three boys and my experience has been that if you give them the alternative of nature, they will forget the TV. :cool: