pasaje rep dom - suiza

floradelsol

Apr 26, 2003
hola

quisiera invitar mi esposo a suiza. fui a una agencias de viaje aqui y me dijeron que seria mas barato si envio el dinero a la rep dom y alli el puede comprar el pasaje. quien me sabe una agencia que vende pasajes a buen precio? existe "last minute"?

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
The price will be the same if you pay here or there, just 15 USD for PTA will be added. You can use the lowest fare from Air Framce, 594 USD + taxes.

SantiagoDominicana

Mar 14, 2007
floradelsol of Switzerland.I am happy for you and your Dominican love. I always wish you good. Siempre te deseo lo mejor muchacha bella de Suiza. I read the other threads of the post you asked about Dominican Republic and your true love. Wow, I am sorry that there were people there that were not nice,and I believe also that love does not have to do with nationality, but the person and really who they are inside. I am full 100 percent Dominicana, from where people call the Cibao in Santiago. I come from an educated family, and there are Dominicans who are educated. I am married to a sweet Canadian(who is mixed with my European backgrounds) man, and I saw him for him and he saw me for me, and we met in New York. Oh, by the way one of my cousins in my father's side is married to a Switz man for 15 years now and they have beautiful children, and she works in the Dominican Embassy in Switzerland. I believe is Zurich, Switzerland. Yes, you will get a job most certainly in Dominican Republic, since you studied in Switzerland, and you are a professor and taught Spanish. If I am mistaken, let me know, and I will take it into consideration. Some people on here by the way are not all Dominicans, but some are Dominicans like myself that might have tried to answer your question.
Oh I see I am way late. oh wow, is been 4 years ago you had written this. Well if you get it in your mail, it will be nice. My web page of my marriage is myspace/maddysimple. I know is not answering a question here, but I wanted to tell you my opinion. Wish you all the love and peace.