Time-Share

Gatido

Dec 25, 2003
www.queondamex.com
I would like to live in the D.R. and work in Time-Share again. Preferably in the east or south, not Puerto Plata/Sosua.
I am able to work as a manager, closer or liner. My languages are German, English and Spanish. I do have several years of experience in the business.

I would appreciate it very much if somebody could give me some info or addresses in order to find a contact.

Btw, I was reading some of the posts about time-share here. It is true that there are black sheeps in time-share (as it is in any business) but I know a lot of buyers coming back year after year and are happy. Some of them, I sold years ago, send even greetings from time to time.
Unfortunately, there have been and there are some resorts and salesmen trying to make a fortune out of nothing, using lies. But this resorts or people go out of business in a short time and it is however not restricted to the time-share business. It don't seem fair to me to condemn the whole business because of some thiefs. Generalizing should never be a way to make a statement in my opinion.

Last edited: