Flights from Montreal to POP

L. H.

Nov 23, 2003
Can anyone tell me where to find cheap flights to Puerto Plata or all inclusive packages for hotels in Sosua?

My sister wants to come here for 2 weeks in April (Semana Santa) but I think the prices she found are really high (more expensive then coming from Europe!!!).

Is it too early? Or it is hard to find good prices???

L. H.

Nov 23, 2003
Yes, I saw that. But the prices start at 1200 CAD. Last year I found a flight from POP to Montreal for 600 USD with Continental airlines. Aren't the flights coming to the DR usually cheaper then the ones leaving?
I thought you could find charters from Canada for 400-500 USD.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
You're away too early to get any kind of deal. If you book now you pay top $$. If you can wait a few weeks before departure, the prices tend to drop quite a bit. Start checking a month or so before departure and then every couple of days untill the prices get to the level you want to pay or the tickets start becoming scarce. A flight from the USA is the most expensive option.

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
I've thought about doing this on flights, but get extremely nervous about availability filling up..

eg I've already paid my entrance to a conference in Feb in Orlando, plus have lots of plans while I'm there..

I can pay $580 now.. or do you think I should risk waiting until 2 weeks before the conference? What the probability of it being high season and not being able to get a flight there?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I was talking about Montreal - POP. Won't even take a guess about Orlando.

Merengue

Dec 10, 2003
L. H. said:
Can anyone tell me where to find cheap flights to Puerto Plata or all inclusive packages for hotels in Sosua?

My sister wants to come here for 2 weeks in April (Semana Santa) but I think the prices she found are really high (more expensive then coming from Europe!!!).

Is it too early? Or it is hard to find good prices???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOGO tours have excellent prices. check it out .

www.gogowwwv.com

Last edited: