Party in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martini

Dec 1, 2003
Hello all! We have a group of friends coming down in January from Canada. We are meeting another group from Canada around the 14th. We were planning on making a trip to Cabarete (from our hotels in Playa Dorada) for an evening of fun. We were thinking of maybe the 16th or 17th? Unless there is a certain night that would be better?

Can anyone suggest a place, as well, we would love it if some of you would want to meet up with us as well? We are mostly in our mid twenties, but have a mixed age group as well. We would love to meet up with some of you and have a good time, so any suggestions of a time/place etc would be excellent!

Any suggestions?

Party

I am sure many of the DR1 residents in Cabarete or on the North Coast would meet up with you at the LAX in Cabarete or even at Rocky's or Eddys in Sosua.
I don't arrive until the 27th so that puts me out, but I am sure Xanaduranch, Peter, Camden Tom, Chris, Escott or many others will post a presponse.

xlyt

Dec 29, 2003
hey there
My wife and I are going to be in Puerto Plata jan 7-21/03 let us know where you guys are going to be partying and maybe we will join you.

Ratt On

Dec 17, 2003
OH Canada

Hey Martini...

Our gang arrives on the 13th... so for any party action were in! Name the time and place!!

Where in Canada are you from?

C ya Soon!!!

Happy New Year

Martini

Dec 1, 2003
party in Cabarete

Hello again,
We are all from Vancouver Island, BC we will be there from the 7th to 22nd.

We are planning on having this "get-together" on the 16th of January at "Lax" in Cabarete. The time will be determined soon. We have decided to wear Canadian flag, and maple leaf tatoo's to identify us. When you see us, just come on over, introduce yourselves and have a drink. We will go on a pubcrawl from there. This will be an awesome night!

Hope to see you all. This is our plan, but watch for more posts on this over the next week.

Cheers,
-Martini

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: party in Cabarete

Martini said:
We have decided to wear Canadian flag, and maple leaf tatoo's to identify us.
Why not just tape a "Charge Me Double!" sign on your back and get it over with! :: wink ::

If Alba and I are around, and I get over this dumb flu, we'll try and swing by and get you local prices for at least one round. Just bring something to cover up the maple leafs so they don't think you're with the vacationing bob-sled team.

Ok, eh?

Tom (aka XR)

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Maybe ...

If you and the Warden promise to wear "Canadian flag, and maple leaf tatoo's to identify" yourselves! LOL. We'll be here. Where are you staying this trip?

Tom (aka XR)

P.S.
I (at Alba's prompting) used your "?Silencio!" line on the all the little urchins and relatives running around Xanadu a few days ago. Even though I was 100 feet outside away at the new Xanadu Power & Light Building it worked like a charm. Not another sound was heard for hours. It helps to be able to turn on that boomin radio voice. Thanks! Alba was sooo proud of me ...

Last edited:

Martini

Dec 1, 2003
Good too hear, we hope to see as many of you as possible. Hopefully we can get in on those "local" prices that we hear so much about. (notice I didn't say "aboot"). How much do you save anyway?

Cheers,
-Martini

EH?

Status
Not open for further replies.