New England Patriot Fan heads to Cabarete....HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

amalina

Aug 8, 2003
While I am thrilled to be visting the Dominican Republic for vacation, I will be arriving in Cabarete during the NFL playoffs. I would like to know where I can watch all of my playoff games in the Cabarete area. I am willing to travel near or far to watch as I love the NFL and my New England Patriots as much as I love the beach. Not sure if the game will be on Saturday or Sunday but I want to have a plan of action for game time if possible prior to leaving town 1/9.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
There must be a place in Cabarete, if not, Eddy's in Sosua always has all the games. (simultaneously).

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
The Pats tentative schedule is for Saturday, Jan 10 8:15!! Cheers to all of us Patriots fan...especially those of us who suffered through those 2-14 seasons under Rod Rust!

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Im so glad you'll have this Eddy, my husband asked me to check t
his with you, otherwise he wasnt coming,,any 49ers fans> Barby
You have English football too for the son? What do you have for us women --knitting?

Karl

Jan 1, 2002
When i was in Cabarete last month, Jose O'Shay's had a couple of the football games on.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
For the women, at least the English, I have the Eastenders "Omnibus" (Episodes from the current week) every Sunday at 20:00hrs. I guess I could also find a couple of male strippers. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.