The Cat is out of the Bag

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Ok, ok ok. Let's get it out in the open. Mr.JanH is really GlowWorm. Finally got my own user name (Ken will be so disappointed that I didn't use Jan's eunuch).

Ahh! The freedom, the sense of relief. Albeit, shortlived. Thanks to those who knew and didn't squeal. XR and Chris, special thanks to you.

Really looking forward to the old folks reunion on New Years at Cabarete. Tom, if your walker gets stuck in the sand I will have Jan's son ( who is a rather strong young fellow) help you back to the shrimp peeling table where Alba will be preparing your meal.

Chris, we really must find a wheelchair that has pneumatic wheels, Tom will be much easier to take care of.

Until then, and signing off for the last time as,
Mr. JanH:beard:

Glimmer, glimmer

GlowWorm

Nov 18, 2003
I'm Already There

Thanks Wud,

I am already listed under "Doug and JanH. This should suffice for now, but I suspect that some new "mug shots" will be available after the Feliz Anos party at Cabarete. Change to Glowworm if you want.

If not, I'll send a special one just for me (dam*, I've become a self-serving bastard since I 've gotten my own user name).

Glow:beard:

Last edited:

GlowWorm

Nov 18, 2003
ecandido, sad???

Ecandido,

What's so sad? The enigma of the single-word response. Generally indicating a total lack of connection with the thread or a sincere desire to elicit some kind of response based on a lack of attention from parents, siblings, and/or the "other sex".

Glow:beard:

Glummer, glummer:disappoin

GlowWorm

Nov 18, 2003
A harmless thread meant for those in the know gets a negative response from one who doesn't and the expectation is to accept any and all responses without rebuttal?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: English Sense of Humor?

GlowWorm said:
Even sadder.

Often English humor requires a modicum of intelligence.
Don?t worry, we gave you a dumbed down version of Mr. Bean to keep you happy, how "sad" is that?

Q: How many Americans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One. They just hold on to the bulb and expect the whole world to revolve around them.

Q: How many English does it take to change a light bulb?
A: What's a kipper doing in my trousers?

Nuff said...

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
GlowWorm said:
A harmless thread meant for those in the know gets a negative response from one who doesn't and the expectation is to accept any and all responses without rebuttal?

I smiled, I wouldn't call a smile negative, would you?

Once again, it all depends what you read into it and what you take out of it. I think that's true of many threads on DR1, wouldn't you agree?

GlowWorm

Nov 18, 2003
English Humor

My mistake, learned my lesson. I won't challenge the website owner, or his friends, again.

Glow:dead:

GlowWorm

Nov 18, 2003
ecandido said:
Worm, The length of my response only equalled the measure of the stimulation and interest roused from your overwhelmingly ridiculous hread. Barby

Sorry you didn't find it stimulating and/or interesting. Maybe if I had said I now had my own user name and I was not going to go topless in the DR would have spurred more interest, LOL.

Come on, laugh a little and have a little tolerance. You didn't know sh*t about what my thread was all about and you chose to interject your BS comment. If you responded to everything that resulted in a lack stimulation and interest roused from an overwhelmingly ridiculous thread, you would not have a life.

Oops, your secrets out.

Glow

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Challange? The horse is still in the meadow and the lance propped against the quintain.

Assumption can be a dangerous enemy my friend.
Actually, I have never met Mr. Bean....

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
You are right, GlowWorm, I could have picked a better name, but at least you now you are flying on your own.

I was wondering who GlowWorm is; glad to have that mystery solved.

Pay no mind to encandido, she doesn't know you or the Dominican Republic. However, she has became a frequent poster in the manner of goatfarmnga (Pam).

Hope to see you and Jan very soon.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I develope a greater respect for "KEN" each day!!!

You have hit the nail on the head!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I don't have to make a comment! .......Yeah Right!

What the hell is "Econdido" supposed to mean anyway???

Can't wait till she actually gets here.Wonder if she will still know EVERYTHING about the DR after a week with no water,lights,or "gas"???

Escott,what color is the paint? I may join you!

Cris Colon;)