El Magnifico

anginmichigan

Dec 29, 2003
Hello.. if anyone has any thoughts/opinions on El Magnifico, please let me know, i'm debating between staying here and Palm Beach condos.... Thanks!!!

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Hola anginmichigan,

I am a booking agent for Magnifico and I can tell you , that I had nothing but a highest praise from all the clients that stayed there. And I did book a lot of people in the past few years through Magnifico.

The property is fantastic for the location, rates and the size of the suites and the amenities( full kitchen pretty well in every room) .

We also offer a discount for Magnifico from their web posted rates, but if you are planning to go soon, I would advise to book asap, as we are pretty well sold out, in all honesty.

I rent many properties in DR( including some memebrs of this board:))) and Magnifico is one of the most popular ones, especially their Presidential Penthouse.

I have travelled through 45 countries and also lived in 5 , including DR, and I have not seen a property of that caliber for the rates you pay.

If you need any help with bookings, you can email me with your phone number and I will call you back and give you all the details, if you like.

Have a great holiday
Sunny regards
Rimma