puerto plata or punta cana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leisa

Dec 31, 2003
we are planning a trip to the dr. in feb. my husband and i stayed at the bahia in pop last year and we loved it....except for the clarity of the water. we are taking the kids 13 and 16 this time. we know there is plenty for them to do and wont get bored at the bahia. we also would like to try the natura park in pc. it sounds like something we would like. im worried that there isnt as much to do there. does anyone have any info or pictures of it? we are torn between the two. it looks like the water is clearer as we all love to snorkel. leisa

woohooboo

Nov 8, 2003
I have been to P.C-POP- and also to La Romana area, I would say the beaches of P.C. are by far the nicest, although Sousa was the best snorkling and interesting place I have been. I will continue to do the P.C. area when travelling to the D.R. simply because of the beach and water.
Brenda

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
I have to agree, that Sosua has a very nice beach and the town is great and filled with friendly , wonderful people.

I lived there for over 6 month and I loved it. You become apart of the family after few days and get to know anything or anyone you ever wanted to:cool:

Cabarete probably would be great for kids to walk the beach and listen to all the music and parties going on and I think you might also enjoy it.

And for you, you can always rent your own villa with a cook and not to worry about shopping, cooking or cleaning afterwards, that's a holiday!!!
If you need further help, just let me know.

Have a good one
Rimma

Status
Not open for further replies.