HaPpY nEw YeAr Mi GeNtE

Starz_in_my_eye

Nov 29, 2003
HAPPY NEW YEAR MI GENTE! LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING THIS NEXT YEAR LEARNING AND LOVING THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WITH YOU ALL!

Hello to everyone on the board, although i am a newbie, I enjoyed your posts, your assistance and your humor. I have learned so much about this country and its people. It has made me love and appreciate my many Dominican friends. For now I know the struggles they've endured to get here(USA), and why they love to go back! Again Happy New Year!

With Sincerity and Deepest Care
Coqui

bfernandez

Jan 1, 2004
Hola a todos!

Fel?z a?o nuevo para todos!

Esperamos que nuestro pa?s pueda encaminarse hacia un nuevo rumbo politico este a?o.

Saludos a todos!

Hello everybody!

Happy new year to all of you!

Wishing our country will take a ne political route this year.

hello to everyone!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Starz_in_my_eye said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR MI GENTE! LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING THIS NEXT YEAR LEARNING AND LOVING THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WITH YOU ALL!

Hello to everyone on the board, although i am a newbie, I enjoyed your posts, your assistance and your humor. I have learned so much about this country and its people. It has made me love and appreciate my many Dominican friends. For now I know the struggles they've endured to get here(USA), and why they love to go back! Again Happy New Year!

With Sincerity and Deepest Care
Coqui
Happy new year, Coqui and my all your wishes come true for you and yours.