Newbie... No I will not ask you the...

max43

Jan 1, 2004
Hi everybody,

I'm reading your board for more than a month now... No I will not ask you the price of house down there... I do imagine it is like any other place ... I may find some Igloo for few bucks or I may find a Chateau for Zillion bucks...

I'm just taking the time to write and say this board is the best book I ever read for Ch***t sick...

Hillbilly, Cleef, Criss Colon, Robert, Guagualita, Azb, Xanadu, even Miguel make me laugh...

Well you have to understand that I'm living near the north pole... Well 3 to 4 feet of snow - 20 to - 30 C does it ring a bell for you guys...

No I don't need a gun to protect my family here ... I hardly know the difference between a 12 gauge bullet and a 22 gauge bullet... Well it is problably because everybody know everybody from generation on... You know small place...

Don't get me wrong I do understand what's going on in third world... One of the difference between third world and other country in the world???

Here we know the name of the guys who stole our money... Some of us vote for them at the last election...

A simple word, three letters, no need of any guns here, TAX, I hope DR governement will never meet our guys, who create new tax every morning when they get their breakfeast, otherwise you're in a big trouble guys...;)

Hey!!! We will be, me and my wife, in DR for Valentine as usual... This is our winter break....

Happy New Year to all of you guys

Max

Edit for typo error

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
max43 said:
Hi everybody,

I'm reading your board for more than a month now... No I will not ask you the price of house down there... I do imagine it is like any other place ... I may find some Igloo for few bucks or I may find a Chateau for Zillion bucks...

I'm just taking the time to write and say this board is the best book I ever read for Ch***t sick...

Hillbilly, Cleef, Criss Colon, Robert, Guagualita, Azb, Xanadu, even Miguel make me laugh...

Well you have to understand that I'm living near the north pole... Well 3 to 4 feet of snow - 20 to - 30 C does it ring a bell for you guys...

No I don't need a gun to protect my family here ... I hardly know the difference between a 12 gauge bullet and a 22 gauge bullet... Well it is problably because everybody know everybody from generation on... You know small place...

Don't get me wrong I do understand what's going on in third world... One of the difference between third world and other country in the world???

Here we know the name of the guys who stole our money... Some of us vote for them at the last election...

A simple word, three letters, no need of any guns here, TAX, I hope DR governement will never meet our guys, who create new tax every morning when they get their breakfeast, otherwise you're in a big trouble guys...;)

Hey!!! We will be, me and my wife, in DR for Valentine as usual... This is our winter break....

Happy New Year to all of you guys

Max

Edit for typo error
Happy new year to you too.