Resort Help

rimccormick

Jan 10, 2004
My husband and I are looking for a fairly priced all inclusive resort in the DR for travel in April. We have been looking at Punta Cana but there are so many and all seem to get mixed reviews. We are looking to lay around on a beach/pool, drink, eat and do some fun water sports. We are not even looking to leave the resort...just R&R. Any help would be very much appreciated.

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
rimccormick said:
We are looking to lay around on a beach/pool, drink, eat and do some fun water sports. We are not even looking to leave the resort...just R&R. Any help would be very much appreciated.

The Riu complex in PC is nice since you can use the facilities of 3 side by side RIU resorts without ever leaving the immediate area. You can dine and drink at all 3 resorts so you get a little more variety than just being at the same one the entire time.

If you do go to Punta Cana, there isn't much around to leave the resorts for.

Bob H.

lindalou

Jan 4, 2004
The Riu properties are great. Also the Fiesta properties are wonderful. Can't go wrong with either one! They both have stay at one and use all properties. They are both very beautiful

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
all inclusives

The Superclubs are usually your best bet, as they are all over the world and have one of the highest of quaqlity and services in their resort. I found that their rates also are better then most of the all inclusives and I had many happy clients saty in the resorts in DR, Jamaica and many other sunny destinations.
nedd more help, just send me an email or a PM.

Have a great time!

rimccormick

Jan 10, 2004
Thanks for all the help. How do these resorts compare to the bigger ones like Breezes, Superclub etc?

kirstyb

Jan 11, 2004
If any help I have booked to go to Sirenis Tropical which looks great have read no bad reviews and has everything we appear to need.;)