Boca chica or puerto plata?

DC_papi

Jan 7, 2004
Which place is more fun, safe and friendly? looking to travel to either boca chica or puerto plata. All suggestions experiences and links would be appreciated very much. Thanx

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
DC_papi said:
Which place is more fun, safe and friendly? looking to travel to either boca chica or puerto plata. All suggestions experiences and links would be appreciated very much. Thanx

Whichever you choose please don't post the same question in 4 different forums at the same time. As you did with this one. If you go to view all new posts you will see one which is adequate to respond to and cross posting is annoying.

You might want to give a bit more specific ideas as to what you are seeking since at a general level there's not a lot of diffference between the two.

DC_papi

Jan 7, 2004
sorry guys for the multiple post but anyway i'm a student looking for a place fairly inexpensive. I am leaning more towards Boca Chica since its very close to Santo Damingo. I like the bar and culbs scene, friendly people to mingle with and tourist attractions.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Is that the rope or the string?

DC_papi said:
sorry guys for the multiple post but anyway i'm a student looking for a place fairly inexpensive. I am leaning more towards Boca Chica since its very close to Santo Damingo. I like the bar and culbs scene, friendly people to mingle with and tourist attractions.

"fairly inexpensive" - is that $10 US or $100 US? Read Robert's post and be more specific or you won't get any decent assistance.

If you want to be really close to Santo Domingo (note spelling) then stay in Santo Domingo.

It is , unless you are OK with espanol and don't mind the gua-gua trip from Boca Chica, somewhat of a costly taxi ride from Boca Chica to the capital if that's where you actually want to be.

There are no tourist attractions in Boca Chica other than the beach.