Dominican Consulate?

Johy

Sep 15, 2003
www.worldisround.com
Hi,

Does someone know were is the dominican consulate in Atlanta, GA.

A friend of mine from Singapore is traveling with me in March for Spring Break, and I think she needs a visa to enter the country.

If you have the phone number of the Dominican Consulate in Atlanta please let me know.

Thanks,

Johanna

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Google Tip

Johy said:
Thanks a lot Ken,

I did a google search but probably didn't enter the right words.

Thanks a lot.

Johanna

I tried this mind-teaser set of words to find the Dominican Consulate in Atlanta:

"Dominican Consulate Atlanta"

and got the same link.

NB: It's an honorary consul, not sure if they do the full range of consular activities, including actual visas, e.g. not tourist cards ( you might need Washington or NYC).

We have one here in Toronto that apparently doesn't do anything.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Google Tip

Johy said:
Thanks a lot Ken,

I did a google search but probably didn't enter the right words.

Thanks a lot.

Johanna

I tried this mind-teaser set of words to find the Dominican Consulate in Atlanta:

"Dominican Consulate Atlanta"

and got the same link.

NB: It's an honorary consul, not sure if they do the full range of consular activities, including actual visas, e.g. not tourist cards ( you might need Washington or NYC).

We have one here in Toronto that apparently doesn't do anything.

Here's the actual name since that link didn't seem to have a valid area code (904 vs. the actual 404)

Honorary Consulate of Dominican Republic
191 Peachtree St.
Suite 4600
Atlanta, Ga. 30303
Honorary Consul: Horace Sibley
Tel: (404) 572-4814

Johy

Sep 15, 2003
www.worldisround.com
Thanks to both of you for your response.

Unfortunately there is no Dominican Consulate in Atlanta, they used to have one, the number that appears in all the web pages redirect you to a phone number in Jacksonville, Florida. I called them and they redirect me to Miami, they handle the Visa procedures. So to get a visa to DR cost US$25 but you can do everything through mail and don't have to move to Miami to do all the stuff.

Thanks again,

Johanna