Best Airlines To Travel To And From DR?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I usually travel from Philadelphia, Pa, via Us Airways. I have no complaints about UA because so far all my trips have been marvelous but some of my friends tell me that some other airlines are better and with better service (which I doubt very much).

Which airlines do you guys and gals think is the best and has the best service????????. It's only a question. L.T.A.B.- Gracias.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
American

miguel said:
I usually travel from Philadelphia, Pa, via Us Airways. I have no complaints about UA because so far all my trips have been marvelous but some of my friends tell me that some other airlines are better and with better service (which I doubt very much).

Which airlines do you guys and gals think is the best and has the best service????????. It's only a question. L.T.A.B.- Gracias.

AA has the most and best service IMHO.

BTW, "UA" means United Airlines , "US" is the term for US Airways.

If you live in Jersey or in the tri-state area you might try CO as well as they offer decent non stop flights from EWR to SDQ. But for general travel from all over the place AA is hard to beat. I fly AA from Toronto via Miami many times a year ( 9 times in 2003) and the service is excellent.

If you fly coach (which I don't) they have a lot of legroom and they offer a lot of flights (from BOS, JFK, MIA, and SJU) . And they own a lot of planes if something throws a cog or something. Also they have a good local ticket office in the capital with bilingual service which is very handy.

On the horrendous side of things, other than Aeromar ( nyuk, nyuk) , the charters are horrible and only really have an advantage being at times dirt cheap and it 's easy to see why that is, when you wind up routing via PUJ or POP when your destination is neither. After 16 changes from the original departure time which always seems to be either 5 a.m. or midnight.

Also at SDQ airport only AA have an Admiral's Club for domestic flights - Iberia/TACA have one as well but that's for Madrid or Panama flights. CO has nothing nor does US Air.

P.S. What does LTAB mean?

Last edited: