cabarete bay/ azzuro/ estrella del mar

TDQ

Jan 3, 2004
i went to soshua bay last jan. and there was a shuttle bus going back and forth between soshua bay and estrella del mar. this is how i discovered cabarete and fell head over heels for the place!!!
the soshua bay hotel was also still under construction when we where there but it didn't matter it was still very nice. i'm glad we have someone down scoping out the place, thanks keep up the good work!!! i wonder if the shuttle still travels between the 2 hotels? if it does, try it out you'll love the little town of soshua and you will have all the benefits of that hotel as well as cabarete bay, food, drinks etc. and free shuttle service. if you could ask about the shuttle and let me know i'd appreciate it. we are leaving nova scotia for the DR on jan.31.
TDQ

PS see if you can do something about the "monsoons" before you go back home will ya? (ha ha)

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi TDQ,

Greetings from Dartmouth.

-27? C. (-41? C. with windchill) and freezing my *ss off.

Starz Resorts operates both the Sosua Bay Hotel in Sosua and Estrella del Mar in Cabarete. I know that exchange priviliges are given for each other's guests but to verify if the shuttle is still operating you should confirm it with Maria Estrella ( mestrella@starzresorts.com ) of Starz Resorts.

Even if the shuttle is not still running a guagua between the two towns is dirt cheap.

Gregg

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Transport between two hotels still provided every day but Sunday. That is the day they do maintenance on the van.

TDQ

Jan 3, 2004
shuttle from cabarete

thanks for the info guys. i too am freezing my *ss off down the southshore toward yarmouth. i can't wait to have my toes burning from the hot sand instead of from frost bite!!!!!
tdq