I come for 3 month and up

caro

Sep 24, 2003
hi everyone

I come in april for 3 month and up and I need some information....
the last november I was coming one month for see if I like to live there outside the all inclusive and for look if is a good idea for thinking about living there more time . the experience was very good so I will come in april for 3 month and up .the last time I rent my appartement 12000 pesos for one month .I have electricity and water 24/7 and 2 bedroom , two balcony .it s was on separacion street in downtown on puerto plata.it s was very very nice appartement but I know I can have a good appartement for less . I just need something clean .so my question is for one bedroom appartement in puerto plata city because all my friend living there I much is it ? I try to look in internet but I just find villa or condo rental and it s not what I want . do you know where I can find something or call.the last time is a friend on vacation he find me something
thank a lot

if someone living in puerto plata area and come from of quebec I will like to talk with you and maybe see you when I be there in april

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
See BushBaby's post in this thread http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28530

For additional recommendations from him, click on the PM or email button under his post and send him a message. He is the expert on this board about all things related to Puerto Plata.

Keep in mind that rental rates will probably be higher in April than in November because of the falling value of the peso.