PRD presidential candidates?

CorletoLovesDR

Jul 8, 2002
Hi fellows!

I'm dominican and live in NY. Maybe I'm a little bit disconnected from the political events happening in D.R., but I was shocked yesterday as I watched the news about the selection of presidential candidates for the PRD party.

I saw that only Hippo and another guy I've never in my live heard of (some Dr. Thomen) were on the ballots. So, what happened to Milagros Ortiz Bosch, Hatuey Deschamps, Fello Subervi and all the other guys?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Is this a tactic by Hippo so that he wins the candidacy? I think even my 2-year-old son can figure that one out.

I just want your honest opinions, and wish to become informed.

Thank you guys!

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
To understand Dominican politics so far, you should subscribe to dr1 daily news archives. Read back old copies and you will understand what's happening. Then enter your email into the dr1 daily news listing to receive the daily updates. Go to our home page to subscribe at http://www.dr1.com and to http://dr1.com/news/2004/index.shtml to see headlines of the archived news. A click on any of the days will send you to the archived news page. Cost is only US$12 for a year.

omonroy

Jan 19, 2004
CorletoLovesDR said:
Hi fellows!

I'm dominican and live in NY. Maybe I'm a little bit disconnected from the political events happening in D.R., but I was shocked yesterday as I watched the news about the selection of presidential candidates for the PRD party.

I saw that only Hippo and another guy I've never in my live heard of (some Dr. Thomen) were on the ballots. So, what happened to Milagros Ortiz Bosch, Hatuey Deschamps, Fello Subervi and all the other guys?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Is this a tactic by Hippo so that he wins the candidacy? I think even my 2-year-old son can figure that one out.

I just want your honest opinions, and wish to become informed.

Thank you guys!

In a few words Hippo and PRD kill Dominican Paradise they build Hell in dominican
Dollar grow up in 9 months 100%, gas grow up 10 RD per week, people hungry and angri, that's all
ahhh you can sale a lot of dollar to bank but bank sale you just ten (10US)dollars per day per person :mad:

See you