hipo up to no good

mereco

Jun 5, 2003
i see that hippo won to run again for president !!!!
i hope he doesnt get 1% of the votes .....i swear that if he wins i wont be going to DR for the next 4 years .
hatuey de camps is a biatch !!!
hes the president of the prd but he has no say !!!!
what a joke

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Which leads me to pose a question....

Doesn't the PRD candidacy require validation by the party president? How will Hippo get around that?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
If the Ley De Lemas doesn't pass and Hatuey doesn't let Hippo be the candidate, then they will kick Hatuey out of the party. Hippo and his people were the ones who helped Hatuey become the party president. They can kick him out any time they want...
If the Ley De Lemas passes then they won't need to do anything...Everyone of them will be a candidate...

mereco

Jun 5, 2003
subervi and milagros had to back off like the idiots that they are and let hippo take charge
i just hope the whole country see's that they are crooks and dont deserve to be associated with our country !!!!!!

im for 1 not affiliated with any political group ,but cannot stand the prd !!!!!and there crack head ways !!!!

i been in santo domingo twice in the past 2 months and have alot of dominican freinds in the state and have to say that i have yet to hear 1 say that they are gonna vote for hippo !!!

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
From January 22nd's DR1 news:

One other announcement that is believed to be on the cards is the removal of Hatuey Decamps from the party presidency. According to some sources, the PRD statutes establish that the president of the party must endorse the Presidential candidate, which Decamps, as a staunch opponent of Presidential re-election, is unlikely to do.
Hey, suarezn, are we on the ball or WHAT. Maybe even telepathetic. :)

mereco

Jun 5, 2003
oh come on !!! i bet hippo will come up with some scheme to run for president ,i wish he had the same obsession on major issues that the country is suffering as he has to become president again !