ASD Y aeromar

gion82

Jan 20, 2004
555sincorriente.com
Quiesiera que medieran algun tipo de informacion sobre si ASD es verdad que compro un 737-300 y que va a ser un pedido de un 757-200 Aunque no creo posible lo del 757 Quiero que me lo confirmaran .

Y quiero Decirles algo aeromar no a vendido su 737-201ADV Pero Lo va a vender Es algo confirmado que tengo y lo van a vender a muy buen precio segun que la compa?ia no va a ser nada con el.

Creo Que aeromar quebro por sus retrasos que eran demaciados ademas esa compa?ia de falcon air express no es tan vuena arquilando aviones yo vole por aeromar en los dos aviones que le arquilava falcon air express en el 737-300 y en el 727-200 y realmente no habia nada de entretenimiento en estos aviones los viejo que es el 727 que ni tenia clase ejecutiva y 737-300 si pero no tenia entretenimiento abordo.

ASD Le arquila aviones a transmeridian airlines un 727 y un 757 y no tienen tantos retrasos.

eli

Jun 10, 2003
What are you guys kidding me!! etertainment who cares about that anyway as long as the ticket is cheap that's what everybody looks for.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
I care about entertainmanet onboard, ontime performance, modern fleet and serious airline, I will pay whatever it cost to fly with descent airline, that's why I love CO.

eli

Jun 10, 2003
So what you guys are saying is you would pay an extra 20,30,maybe even 100 bucks so you can have entertainment.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
of course I will pay 100, 200 or 300 USD in order to be able to board a modern plane with excellent safety record and onboard entertainment system.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Combined with Actually Existing

eli said:
So what you guys are saying is you would pay an extra 20,30,maybe even 100 bucks so you can have entertainment.

I think it is a combination of service, entertainment ( which ain't much for the MIA- SDQ trip , but for 100 minutes who cares?), and reliability. In Aeromar's case 2 out of 3 IS bad.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
BQ/

Well NO entertainment on a 1 hour flights will be ok, on a 2 hour acceptable, if you want entertainment take your own discman.

What we expect for the coming years are the next of Aeromar;

Financial investors for Aeromar have decided the next;

- A plan to pay the excisting debts left by the old Aeromar

- Lease of 1 B767-300 registration a FAA Category 1 country

- Aeromar will fly Santo Domingo - Madrid 3 times per week on low season and 5 times per week on high season* (*= Depending traffic (demand))

- Destinations; Madrid, Caracas, Aruba and Curacao

- Fleet; 1 B767, 1 B737

- Flights to the US will be resumed on a later phase Flights to New York from Santiago and Santo Domingo will resume limited operations as starting on high season 3 times per week on each route (JFK-SDQ and STI-JFK) these 2 routes will be operated with 1 aircraft type B767/B757 operated by Air Atlanta Icelandic GmbH, low season will be flown 1 times per week max 2 times per week.

- Aeromar excpect that the Madrid route will be succesfull against IBERIA and Air Europa they will offer lower fares and connections with any other carrier in the Caribbean as Europe.

- Aeromar company will be with the same management fulled by new co-management that will make the airline profitable

- Aeromar have closed the year 2002 with a loss of US$ 2.2 millon the year 2003 Aeromar have make US$ 1.1 millon profit but it was not enough to stay on air.

- Fiinancial injection sum is around ? 10-25 million Euros from a European Air Holding company and US Bank as Air Atlanta Icelandic GmbH.

These information are not yet confirmed but these plans are in their new Aeromar plans.

The deal is just not termined and can withdrawed every moment.

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
Re: BQ/

Samana1 said:
- Aeromar have closed the year 2002 with a loss of US$ 2.2 millon the year 2003 Aeromar have make US$ 1.1 millon profit but it was not enough to stay on air.

hahhahahahahaa....I'm sorry, you are way too funny Samana1. Who did cook the books last year?

No further questions, ur honor.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
all posted above about upcoming plans to conquer Europe look like surreal mightmare. So now Aeromar will fly to Madrid, what a song!!!!!!!! Next destination should be Iraq. By the way, what makes you think that their virtual route to Madrid will be profitable, if they could not operate the most popular route, why MAD? And it is soooooooooooo difficult to survive competiotion with low cost Air Europa and One World Alliance's Iberia and its A340.

What kind of connections, show me just one airline who will sign interline with Aeromar, it has such a black history.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Air Santo Domingo

Air Santo Domingo have learned from Aeromar and is also cuting costs to fly 2 flights in 1. today 1 Feb 2004 Air Santo Domingo is flying EX702 JFK-POP-SDQ-JFK EX701 in B752

They are operating flight for Travelspan to POP and their own regular flight.

Flakko

Dec 5, 2003
Si Air Santo Domingo comienza a emplear ese sistema, no creo que sea del agrado de los pasajeros.

En noviembre del 2002 mi mam? estaba supuesta a volar JFK-STI en North American y llamaron para informar que el vuelo, que era un domingo, hab?a sido cancelado y que la mandar?an en el vuelo a SDQ.
Bueno, la cuesti?n fue que el vuelo era a las 8:00am y ella lleg? a kas 6:00am al aeropuerto, despu?s el vuelo sali? retrasado para SDQ y en Las Am?ricas, los desmontaron del avi?n, esperaron una hora, hasta que cargaran combustible y montaran los pasajeros SDQ-JFK, luego salieron SDQ-STI, dijo que tomaron como 30 minutos y lleg? a Santiago alrededor de las 2:00pm.
Imag?nense alguien que est? en un aeropuerto desde las 6:00am, queriendo llegar a su destino temprano y porque no hab?an suficiente pasajeros para volar sin escala a Santiago, cancelen el vuelo y lo manden a otro sitio primero.
Estar? conforme esa persona???

As? que si ellos quieren seguir adelante, que traten de no acostumbrarse a esto.