I need a detective

mikeleibo

Jan 22, 2004
I would like to find a man residing in the DR (most of the time). I have his phone number. I need to know his bank accounts as well as if he has purchased property and whether he has applied for residency. Items such as account balances would be a bonus.

Sanson

Apr 14, 2003
I think you can also try to do a credit report on this fellow. It will give you his banking information, and lots of more details.

lhtown

Jan 8, 2002
Isn't there some sort of Dominican credit reporting agency somewhat similar to what we have in the US? Of course, a good detective would know those sorts of things.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
yes, it's called DataCredito. You get a username and password by opening an account with them and it will give you bank balances and credit limits, also whether the person pays their phone bills and light bills on time. You can search by name or by cedula #.

mikeleibo

Jan 22, 2004
DataCredito?

My limited spanish, (where's the bathroom, how much, cold water please, and you're beautiful), eliminates my ability to access DataCredito and use it effectively. It appears, to me, that DataCredito operates in Columbia.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I don't think I'm alowed to post links to businesses here, but I will say that most Dominican websites use the .com.do suffix to distinguish their URLs from other companies with the same name in other countries.

In any case you would need to open an account with them which I don't think you can do from there.

Last edited:

mikeleibo

Jan 22, 2004
Well that helped.. A little :) - I got to the datacredito site - it is com.dr but it's in spanish. it looks for a username and password. I can't find a place to register for an account - the numbers posted don't seem to work from my phone :(

thanks for all the good suggestions