activities all day

jjjday

Jan 27, 2004
I am sorry to annoy you Rick....I had just been on the Riu Bambu board and came to this one.
I am not a new kid learning the net....actually I teach computer technology at a college and am close to 40. A simple question such as: "to where are you referring?" would have been sufficient.

jjjday

Jan 27, 2004
I am referring to Riu Bambu
not sensitive--just stating a fact. i am extremely courteous and just would like others to be. life is too short to be rude. and I am a 40 year old female btw

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Riu Bambu

I haven't been to the hotel you are going to but........... In the 4 different AI hotels that I have been to they have always had games all day long - football, table tennis, shooting, basketball, golf etc etc. As for music - pretty much ALL day long!

Have a good time!

jjjday

Jan 27, 2004
thank you so much tired boy.....what hotels have you been to? I know little about Punta Cana--is there a better one you would recommend?
Thank you again for your help.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Sorry, I have never been to Punta Cana so i can't recommend any to you. I am sure somebody will when they read this!

The ones I have stayed in are all in Playa Dorada. Peoples favorites (members of this forum) seem to be in Sosua and Cabarete. But, again, I haven't stayed in any in these resorts. I am sure you will have an excellent time wherever you end up!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Or.........

jjjday said:
I am sorry to annoy you Rick....I had just been on the Riu Bambu board and came to this one.
I am not a new kid learning the net....actually I teach computer technology at a college and am close to 40. A simple question such as: "to where are you referring?" would have been sufficient.

You can with years of experience in the sciences read what you post and say, "hey this makes no sense as I have apparently posted something to a totally different board and maybe I should go back and a) edit it to add (any) content or b) delete it".

Just a thought.

As for the AI's they are all the same really, you know.

trishdeyar

Oct 16, 2002
www.hiddenhilltop.com
I have been to two AI's in Punta Cana - Ocean Village Bavaro Beach and Superclub Breezes - Ocean Village had a lot of stuff going on on the beach all day and Superclub was non-stop! AT the pool in the morning, exercising, music and games and on the beach in the afternoon (yours truly won the coconut toss :) ... not to be confused with the cookie toss ;) ), dance lessons plus the rock climbing, skating, trapeze etc...If you want to go somewhere where you can just keep busy all day and stay on the resort, that's a good pick. But I think Rick is probably right in that there are pool activities going on most of the time.

Trish