Haina...nasty o bueno?

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I've read here that Haina is a dirty yucky town. Well, let me tell you!

Theres some humans there that are great people. I didn't see anything extra dirty or revolting. Its a smaller town. Not all the big resturants and glitz like Santo Domingo. But then, it would be boring if every place was just like Santo Domingo don't you think?
I found the people there to be very friendly. The streets were as clean/dirty as every other part of the country, maybe a little better. The air wasn't as bad as I heard. I didn't even take my gas mask out of my bag!!

But the best part of my 2 day stay was my hosts. They made sure I had a great time. Took me around to the hot Colmados(and you know I'm the self-proclaimed Colmado queen!! LOL!), and the discos. Met family and friends. No problems.

I will never call Haina "hinny" anymore. Sorry for that Haina!

Thankyou Mr and Mrs Timex for a great time, and for letting me see another part of this country that I love so much. I'll be back for sure...if they will have me back that is....

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
You are Most Welcome!!!!!

Anytime Jan!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Jan
But the best part of my 2 day stay was my hosts. They made sure I had a great time. Took me around to the hot Colmados(and you know I'm the self-proclaimed Colmado queen!! LOL!), and the discos. Met family and friends. No problems.

Jan, was definatly the Colmado Queen!!!!

She was kidnapped from the Capital, and forced to indulge in, intoxicating beverages, all agianst her will!!!! I swear that's the Truth!!!!

But hitting the disco's until 4am, was the best part!!!!
It was Great watching my wife, have a great time with everybody there!!!!

Jan a Big Thank You!!!!!!!

And your welcome back for more pancakes anytime, you get the urge!!!!!!!!

Tim & Mechi H.:cool::bunny: :speechles :bunny: ;)

Last edited:

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Jan, I love Haina too. I live close to it (San Cristobal) and I always make a point to go dancing there. I know some people and my friend owns one of those sandwich carts (sandwich the pierna and chimichurris), I LOVE THEM!

Timex fam, have you been to San Cristobal?

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Hola Talldrink!!!!

Yep!!!! I do lots in San-C, and I have family there too!!!

Next time your coming to town, call me, and lets see who else we can kidnap!!!!!:confused: :confused:

I will PM, you my #'s

Tim H.:cool: :cool: