Dominican Coffee Calgary

begbie

Jan 31, 2004
Hi I was down in the Dominican last January and was wondering if I can have some of that wonderful coffee sent up here. I've looked around all over and of course can't find it here which is too bad.

I did a quick search in the forums here and someone from Calgary posted a note quite some time ago regarding my little problem. He was directed to a site called www.dominicancooking.com where there was a link to www.cafebueno.com where dominican coffee can be sent out. It looks like cafebueno only ships to the USA.

Does anyone know of how to get some in Canada at all ?

Thanks

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]begbie[/B] said:
It looks like cafebueno only ships to the USA.
Did you ask him? I think that he also ships to Canada. Mike is a very nice and helpful guy, I am sure he'll bend over backwards to make sure you get your Dominican coffee fix.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
I sent an email to Mike and got an inmediate reply

Hi, Clara. Thanks.

Yes I do ship to Canada. Its slightly more expensive because of the higher postage - but not by much. Can only take Paypal or an international USD money order, not all credit cards as on the website. Have them send me an email (selecto@cafebueno.com) telling me what they want and I can figure out the postage.

Tried to respond to the thread but forgot my log in info, so I thought I'd just write you direct.

begbie

Jan 31, 2004
Thanks Pib, I've just sent an email down so hopefully things work out.

I am cureious as to what the best way is to brew a cup up to get the best flavor? and what kind of milk/cream was used when we had it in the restaurants at the hotels?

Thanks for the help!