I would like to meet some DR1 members

tngold

Jul 15, 2003
Hello everyone I will be flying into Santiago on Wednesday evening and I am planning on spending a couple of nights there before heading to the north coast. I would love to meet some DR1 members while I am visiting this time. If anyone is interested in a presidente or a cup of coffee I am buying. PM me and we can set something up. I can't wait to get there!!!!!!!!!!

btw, I am new to DR1 but if you want to put a face with the name I sent a couple of pics that have recently been posted in the media gallery.

Last edited:

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
tngold said:
Hello everyone I will be flying into Santiago on Wednesday evening and I am planning on spending a couple of nights there before heading to the coast. I would love to meet some DR1 members while I am visiting this time.
Which coast, what cities, which days?

Tom (aka XR)

tngold

Jul 15, 2003
XanaduRanch said:
Which coast, what cities, which days?

Tom (aka XR)

Hello Tom I am going to kind of go with the flow once I get there so I am not sure exactly what day I will get to the north coast. I am flying into Santiago on wednesday evening and I thought I would stay a night or two there. I have not made any reservations so far but I will probably stay in Sosua Friday the 13th through the following Monday or Tuesday. Depending how I like Santiago I may get to Sosua as early as Thursday the 12th. Can you recommend a good, nice, clean place to stay in sosua that allows quests. Since Friday will be valentine's day and I am traveling alone I will need to find me dominican sweetheart to spend valentines day with. Lmk if you have any free time. I would love to meet you and your family. btw, I live in Tennessee. Where are you from?

tngold

Jul 15, 2003
Hlywud said:
Rocky's Blues Bar has very reasonable accomodations, Tom can hook you up with a pool bunny I am sure.
By the way Tom is from Cabarete via many places. But also I am sure he will answers you XR is always around when needed.

:laugh: My post to Tom was supposed to be a pm but I was in a hurry and clicked the wrong icon. Oh well I guess I didn't say to many incriminating things...................

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
tngold said:
I would love to meet you and your family. I live in Tennessee. Where are you from?
We can stop by and maybe take you out for some pizza on the beach in Cabarete. You can meet a lot of the Cabarete crowd along the way like Amy2761, SSSsssid, GirlieGirl, Peter and or Alex, etc.

E-Mail Marco at Rocky's (rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com) to see if he might have space for you. Just had breakfast with him this morning. Good food & drinks, great prices, and nice rooms too I've heard. I can find a pool bunny. Maybe you can get 'Wud or the Warden to throw in a Tiki Dancer or two from their AI collection.

:smile:

I'm from Dubuque, Iowa originally.

XR

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
tngold said:
Hello everyone I will be flying into Santiago on Wednesday evening and I am planning on spending a couple of nights there before heading to the north coast. I would love to meet some DR1 members while I am visiting this time. If anyone is interested in a presidente or a cup of coffee I am buying. PM me and we can set something up. I can't wait to get there!!!!!!!!!!

btw, I am new to DR1 but if you want to put a face with the name I sent a couple of pics that have recently been posted in the media gallery.
If you are going to the capital, I will be going over to sd on Feb 13th and will get together with some DR1 members. Let me know. Laterz