Looking for semana whale watching trip from Punta Cana

Anne

Feb 9, 2004
AnnesArt.com
I'm trying to find out if there are any whale watching excursions that depart from Punta Cana.

I found an old post stating that you could fly to Semana and do a day trip for $200 but cant find any other information or links to a tour operator.

Thanks so much for any info you can provide!

-Anne

claudia g

Mar 1, 2004
Whale Watching in Samana

Anne said:
I'm trying to find out if there are any whale watching excursions that depart from Punta Cana.

I found an old post stating that you could fly to Semana and do a day trip for $200 but cant find any other information or links to a tour operator.

Thanks so much for any info you can provide!

-Anne
Anne,

My husband and I have just come back and we were staying in Bavaro.... the whale watching trip cost us around $200 per person for the day. This included a 25 minute flight from Punta Cana airport, transfer to the boat, whale watching for around 3 hours (an absolutely awesome experience!!!) followed by lunch and a bit of free time before going back to the airport.
It was a fantastic day....... not to be missed in our opinion.

claudia g

Mar 1, 2004
claudia g said:
Anne,

My husband and I have just come back and we were staying in Bavaro.... the whale watching trip cost us around $200 per person for the day. This included a 25 minute flight from Punta Cana airport, transfer to the boat, whale watching for around 3 hours (an absolutely awesome experience!!!) followed by lunch and a bit of free time before going back to the airport.
It was a fantastic day....... not to be missed in our opinion.

SORRY, meant to say that it was all organised through our Holiday Rep.....
Hope this is of help.

Anne

Feb 9, 2004
AnnesArt.com
Whales in semana - trip information from punta cana

Claudia, can you give me the name and number of your rep or the name of the company whose boat you went out on? we are staying at the Allegro

any info would be greatly appreciated..as we leave this Sunday for our trip!

thanks in advance! anne

anne@annesart.com
http://annesart.com